[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Yeah you just right click them once they hit the level, you can then find them again at the bottom of the inventory screen if you ever want to level them up again.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Thans again man!
"
Mr_G wrote:

As long as you can get to 20 stacks you don't need faster casting really, using AoE means you can swap it to Conc Effect against bosses. I wouldn't invest in the Dying Sun flask, it's nice AoE but I would take a ToH, Atziri's and Rumi's over it so to use it you'd have to drop a health flask or a quicksilver.

I swapped to Cospri's myself mainly because of the Hexproof penetration, I got annoyed by hexproof magic packs and didn't have the life leech boot enchantment so would get stuck in the middle without leech, if you had the leech boot enchant you'd probably not need Cospri's aside from doing Hexproof maps easily.

You can get +1 curse from an amulet, but the crafting cost of that is RNG based and purchasing a good one would set you back quite a lot.

I can stack 20.. but without vaal haste takes a while..so I prefer faster cast. I've tried hypothermia setup already and didn't like it.
Currently my AoE is big enough so IAoE is not needed. for bosses I sometimes swap FC with CE, so I have the slot for it.

Yeah Hexproof is a bitch.. and I sometimes die if I'm not careful, but I do have the leech on boots. So in the end not that big of an issue to worth spending that amount of currency.

From what are you saying makes me think that getting the Cospri with setup I want for my specific links, is more of a luxury, and not a huge boost.

What were your thought in linking Shield Charge + Cast on crit + Psn + Faster Attack? Is it worth dropping fortify? If I drop FA i'd be a walking zombie. I would loose defence for +1 dps gem in 6L.

ps: +1 rare good amu must be worth a small fortune.
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 11, 2016, 7:23:56 AM
Hey man nice guide really helped me get into poe but i have one little question i`m right now lvl 56 and i struggle to find enough dex to eq my BV and BF but you seem to have enough around 125dex when lvl 58 am i missing something?
"
alecs87 wrote:
What were your thought in linking Shield Charge + Cast on crit + Psn + Faster Attack?
The poison that you apply with Shield charge would deal insignificant damage, all it would allow is for Blade Vortex to Maim targets and give you 30% increased duration, it wouldn't allow the BV damage to poison so you would still need the Poison gem in the 5-6L.

"
JackFrost14 wrote:
Hey man nice guide really helped me get into poe but i have one little question i`m right now lvl 56 and i struggle to find enough dex to eq my BV and BF but you seem to have enough around 125dex when lvl 58 am i missing something?
Your character tab is set to private by default so I can't see your passive tree or gear but I can assume you would be able to cover the dexterity requirements if you used a Jade or Citrine amulet they give you 30 or 24 dexterity with maximum implicit roll, you can either get one cheap on poe.trade or craft one yourself - if you still have dexterity issues you can grab the +30 dexterity passive node between witch and shadow - and respec it later when you have enough at higher levels.
It will work with trickster? I love that ascendancy class
Show ascendancy talents for trickster please, if there a way to use ur guide with it
A trickster would have to use the Increased Crit gem and maybe a diamond flask as well, but if you really wanted to go with Trickster the best I can think of is going with:

Swift Killer > Walk the Aether > Ghost Dance > Shade Form

You wouldn't want to use Blood Rage once you have Shade Form and it would be better as a CI character I think, there are people with Trickster guides for BV I think.
Hey, its me again with newbie questions. Was wondering how do you estimate your ability to do the map? I`m asking because i`ve manage to collect 3 agnerod staffs and 3 of the keys to the pale court. But i`m not sure if i can handle the encounters itself. I will appreciate your guidence. And is it ok to ask that sort of stuff in these thread?
Yeah, you can ask whatever you like. The Pale Council fight should be easy as long as you kill the book before it explodes as a lightning AoE, there is a quite a lot of effects on screen but it's a low teir zone so just going between each of the bosses should kill them quickly and Leech you life back. Vinktars Square on the other hand might be a bit harder, it used to be a T13 but I'm not sure what it is now with the Atlas changes, there are 4 sets of bosses and then the final encounter. The last boss does a discharge like skill that you should avoid, it can 1-shot, having the spell block from Rumi's and Rathpith will help. I'd say it's doable but I haven't tried it myself on a BV character.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info