[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Already made some currency with this build and I'm nowhere near finished, I'm completely negative in my resistances and died many times but I play softcore anyway not like it matters.

Gear wise etc, what should I improve?

Haha that's the way to be - once I hit 92 I've been slightly yolo MFing myself, I had really bad internet yesterday and dying was partly out of my control anyway. Although I did do some rippy maps, once shot by Tunneltrap due to bad positioning.

Gear wise I would swap out the two Andvarius rings for some self crafted Dragon's gold rings, you can then add 13-17% IIR from Elreon and end up with 48-55% IIR on a rare ring and you don't have to suffer the -20% all resist penalty. Once you have some funds buying a 5%+ IIQ Ventor's Gamble shouldn't cost you too much.

I actually realised it would have been cheaper to buy my Ventor's rather than using so many divines, it took about 5 divines per ring to be usable whereas I could buy a better rolled one for 50 chaos to 1.5 Exalted.

Oh and Increased Duration + Vaal Haste + Vaal Clarity is very useful for getting to 50 stacks before attacking difficult boss rooms.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
But but, I love my andvarius rings xDD T_T Yeah I'll set those links up asap and get everything situated :p Yolo mf'ing is pretty fun though
I decided to farm the Corrupting Darkshrine in the Labyrinth today and by accident found that if you leave the zone with the shrine in it long enough it will reset allowing you to get the effect again.

Unfortunately Argus doesn't respawn, but all the magic mobs in the silver key room do which make it a good spot to farm.

Here's a video of some of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ZSUlPTDHk
What bandit rewards did you took ? I'm thinking oak/oak/skillpoint.
Last edited by Noctornus on Mar 18, 2016, 10:48:55 AM
Hey there. I started a build like this and to be honest i do like this concept as i solo quite a bit. Unfortunately i do not have the time to trade as i play on a limited basis.

However my initial skill tree went in a somewhat different direction and i see yours is a lot more optimized so i might give it a go in terms of rerolling.

In any case good to see a fun versatile build.

Changes made above,

I actually made 2 ex last night from raw currency not including the unique drops I've been getting, raining in uniques. :D

38/301
Q | R

Pretty good rating, pretty good build I should probably finish the links but I just enjoy making money :p
im probably missing something really apparent but how are you generating the power charges?
Well actually,

406 for rarity with flasks + ir gem.

"
Noctornus wrote:
What bandit rewards did you took ? I'm thinking oak/oak/skillpoint.

I personally chose to kill all, kill all and then help Alira for the power charge. Mainly because I may end up going low life later, so you can get the life from Oak in normal if you want.

"
TheTroutMan wrote:
im probably missing something really apparent but how are you generating the power charges?

That's the beauty of Unstable Infusion from the Assassin ascendancy, even with close to 90% crit chance you still generate and maintain power charges from the "10% chance to gain a power charge on non crit". It's great for blade vortex.
What's your leech look like with VP at the moment? I'm still only level 65 with a 15/0 BV gem, but I temporarily ran Vaal Pact and it didn't seem to be working all that well. Indeed, in some cases it seemed like I wasn't getting any leech at all. I am running the Warlord's blasphemy setup. Is this just a matter of leech scaling with a better BV gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info