[2.2] NeverSink's 20-Arrow Poison Animator - "The Venomancer" ☠ + Video Guide

Any chance you could update your tree.
Eight days passed. But we are still here... We are still waiting... Hope neversink'll check this thread someday.
Why is it so hard for you guys to use the link he posted (of the tree) on the offline planner? Stop being lazy, the tree works and is updated -__-
It isn't only about passive tree. There are questions about bandits for example. Also we need to know the best way to deal with int requirements for null's without astramentis. How to keep max frenzy charges? becouse of the snakebites it's aobut 7 seconds for 3 charges duration. It's really annoying to keep them all the time. In the gem section there are 2 auras wrath and haste. But in the Helmet section he describes haste and hatred (probably mistake by coping this section from another guide). There's my questions for this kind of build. I still can't get is there any phys damage? or we fully rely on chaos?
And if there's phys what procentage of overall damage is physical.
Last edited by NoNameBeach on Mar 10, 2016, 3:03:16 AM
"
NoNameBeach wrote:
It isn't only about passive tree. There are questions about bandits for example. Also we need to know the best way to deal with int requirements for null's without astramentis. How to keep max frenzy charges? becouse of the snakebites it's aobut 7 seconds for 3 charges duration. It's really annoying to keep them all the time. In the gem section there are 2 auras wrath and haste. But in the Helmet section he describes haste and hatred (probably mistake by coping this section from another guide). There's my questions for this kind of build. I still can't get is there any phys damage? or we fully rely on chaos?
And if there's phys what procentage of overall damage is physical.

Bandits
Scion-Ascendant: Oak - Kra/Skill - Kra/Skill
Ranger-Pathfinder: Oak - Kra - Kra

Int requirements
Use dex-to-int jewel in the jewel slot above the ranger area, sacrificing one Volley Fire jewel. The Aoe is still good enough.

Frenzy charges
Blood Rage + Frenzy, but I agree, it can be annoying to keep them up this way. You can always opt to use the Poison support gem if you're lazy, or roll Ranger-Pathfinder.

Auras
Wrath > Hatred for this build, due to Null's low physical damage. So, Haste + Wrath it is.

Physical damage
There is some physical damage, but not enough to scale it with Inc. Physical Damage or Hatred. So your best bet is to scale it with Projectile Damage, as NeverSink suggests.

Clickable Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuA5YD7gUtBbUGcAnZD6sRLxUgFr8Zihm0Go8byB2-IuIj9iSLJpUncypNLOktgy5TM4c1kjY9N9Q64TsoPydBh0MxR35H4krIS1dM_02STeNOn1FHVUtZbVpSX5hfsGBDYeJirGVNbIxuPW6qb5507XXLdoJ6f3rve257w4LHgwmExYazhweNfY1-jb-PYJXMlwaXIZtdm7WdqqOKpDmmV6iatMW00bVItfK3PrvjvTa-gL6nwOPBfMKOwuzDOsSiyAzKRspKzZjPMs_d02_UI9ZY2L3aweKt6mLrY-0_8Yrxs_JF8pf22vlj-ej7Cf4K_o_-ug==
Dear, sirfancypants.
Thanks for answering my, i believe, stupid questions.
I'm really glad and proud that there's a big friendly-community that noobs like me can rely on.
Feel a little sorry that i forced out my question this way. But anyway THANKS again answering them.
Wish everyone well following that build and enjoy playing.
Need a forgiveness for my english mistakes
I didn't realise you could paste the skill tree into the offline planner -_-;

Thanks for the help guys.
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been busy... playing path of exile.

I've updated the skilltrees and added the bandits. I'll do some more polishing and writing this week.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Trees on first page not working.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Trees on first page not working.

They should be now, try again.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info