[2.2] NeverSink's 20-Arrow Poison Animator - "The Venomancer" ☠ + Video Guide

"
KCCO wrote:
"
KCCO wrote:
This build looks so amazing. Will you be updating this to 2.3? Are there any foreseeable major changes to the build?

Bump :)

I'll update it within the next weeks/days. Also I'm considering running it again.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
KCCO wrote:
"
KCCO wrote:
This build looks so amazing. Will you be updating this to 2.3? Are there any foreseeable major changes to the build?

Bump :)

I'll update it within the next weeks/days. Also I'm considering running it again.

DOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Please :)
I'm probably going to run it again too, so much fun. But I haven't even started the league yet - I can't decide what kind of starter MF char to make :P.
Hi Neversink, im not here to tell u how good u are making builds, and i really glad u part of this comunity. U really good. Ok im using ur build in Profecy at the moment, it easy really fun and prety damn fast on clear map but my man issue is the singol target. i mean i was not able to kill Izaro uber cos the damage is very poor. and im lvl 90 with almost all gems at 20/20. Theres any possible way to use a more powerfull skill for singol shoot? cos is realyl hard to kill Izaro uber and other single high tier boss, withoiut having ur minions.

TY and pls if can let me know.

cheers
looking forward to an update on this.
Me too :D I'll probably run this build yet again!
any update for it?
Been building this build. So far I'm in the 70's. Currently using 5L stuff without a drillneck. Is there another way to keep frenzy up without having to manual use the unlinked frenzy?
Using blooddance to keep up frenzy chargers, but might change soon. Resists are a challenge with so many uniques on.

Fun build, thx for posting it NeverSink ... and thx for the filter too, it rocks =)
BLAMT!
Neversink's filter is great and I'm glad to have it, but I can't help being a little disappointed that it (and other life commitments I'm sure) have seemed to pull him away from dope builds like this. It'd be great to see an update for breach if there's stuff to add
Last edited by snippycarcass on Nov 30, 2016, 7:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info