2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Hi all, I've been really enjoying this build and I'm at a point where I need to decide what I need to focus on as a goal/pipe dream. I have a Shavronne's so that's one of the "big 3" down.

If you could only afford either United in Dream or Eye of Chayula, which is the better one to get? I have Severed in Sleep as a budget stepping stone. My amulet is a Carnage Heart just for the stats. I have not found anything notable for that slot. I'm thinking it's Eye of Chayula since it'd be a bigger leap slot vs slot, but I also don't have any experience with United in Dream + Envy so I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Great build!
"
Angelan81 wrote:
Hi all, I've been really enjoying this build and I'm at a point where I need to decide what I need to focus on as a goal/pipe dream. I have a Shavronne's so that's one of the "big 3" down.

If you could only afford either United in Dream or Eye of Chayula, which is the better one to get? I have Severed in Sleep as a budget stepping stone. My amulet is a Carnage Heart just for the stats. I have not found anything notable for that slot. I'm thinking it's Eye of Chayula since it'd be a bigger leap slot vs slot, but I also don't have any experience with United in Dream + Envy so I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Presence of Chayula is for the big ES boost. If you don't have anything, go for stats/int/%ES.

United in Dream means more offense for you, although it's not so huge. Presence means more defense, which means you die less.

I got my Presence this league before I got my United in Dream, mostly for ES and the chaos resistance.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
What Jewels should I use for this build? I don't see it in the opening post and the video didn't really show it, maybe I've missed it somewhere.

Also is there a way to use this build with Summon Raging Spirits? Or would it cripple the build to use that
Last edited by Balerion_ on Jun 3, 2017, 4:18:36 PM
"
Balerion_ wrote:
What Jewels should I use for this build? I don't see it in the opening post and the video didn't really show it, maybe I've missed it somewhere.

Also is there a way to use this build with Summon Raging Spirits? Or would it cripple the build to use that

Ye srs doesnt work with an auramancer. If you wanna go SRS, just go pure SRS, or do ghazzys zoomancer.

Also I think jewels are in the thread.

-----

Update for everyone coming to this thread, I will be reworking this in the beta - Possibly even a new thread. I won't currently be answering any questions regarding this specific build as most information should be in it or will be soon outdated.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Why SRS wouldn't work as an auramancer?

I have one in legacy (lv97) and all maps/bosses are jokes with it.

edit : that's what you mean by pure srs, just understood :p.
Last edited by Bible_Black on Jun 5, 2017, 8:25:35 AM
"
Why SRS wouldn't work as an auramancer?

I have one in legacy (lv97) and all maps/bosses are jokes with it.

edit : that's what you mean by pure srs, just understood :p.

Because SRS likes using a staff or skin, you give up a lot by going with prism guardian for srs, by not going prism guardian, ur better off investing less into aura's, and thus takes away the auramancer part of the build xD.
Last edited by leary93 on Jun 5, 2017, 9:33:15 AM
Just tried to build this from scratch but i'm having some problems with putting gems in the right places.

Anyone give me some pointers please?

Thanks
"
vonnie123 wrote:
Just tried to build this from scratch but i'm having some problems with putting gems in the right places.

Thanks

There's pointers in the OP itself.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
vonnie123 wrote:

Thanks

There's pointers in the OP itself.

Hi, basically under your ultimate xp machine bit, i can't see where you put desecrate in order to summon your spectres for the uul-netol fight

what am i not seeing?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info