2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Hey i want to try your build, but i am not able to summon animated weapon with the cast when channeling link. Could u give me some hint on how to fix this ?
"
BUENOO wrote:
Hey i want to try your build, but i am not able to summon animated weapon with the cast when channeling link. Could u give me some hint on how to fix this ?

Check the level of your animated weapon gem. Lvl 1 for example can use items up to ilvl 9, so if you use it in high level maps, you won't be able to raise any weapons because they have higher ilvl.
"
emaster wrote:
"
BUENOO wrote:

Check the level of your animated weapon gem. Lvl 1 for example can use items up to ilvl 9, so if you use it in high level maps, you won't be able to raise any weapons because they have higher ilvl.

This. Or your not targeting Identified weapons. Or even the fact that u run out of mana before the .35 second passes, the channel has to be persistant and uninterrupted, Either could be the issue.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 26, 2017, 11:00:24 AM
Thanks for ur answer.
Last edited by BUENOO on Jan 26, 2017, 11:38:07 AM
hey Leary! Thanks for replying to me over on the other witch LL forum post and redirecting me here!

Thanks for all the information, tips, tricks, and advice you provide to the community. Just wanted to give my thanks to you. Keep up the great work :>
So would you suggest going ball lightning curses or srs?
"
pikmin264 wrote:
So would you suggest going ball lightning curses or srs?

Nope. Your curses are defensive on this build, so doing curse on hit is a big takeaway from that, because Curse on hit is a more offensive way of applying. Srs I only recommend for leveling. It doesnt fit in this type of build very well without giving up the huge amount of flexibility we have.

"
hey Leary! Thanks for replying to me over on the other witch LL forum post and redirecting me here!

Thanks for all the information, tips, tricks, and advice you provide to the community. Just wanted to give my thanks to you. Keep up the great work :>

Thanks! I will :)
So most of the time we are just doing minion management?
Just curious... if I follow your advice in your leveling video using ScR spell totems, how many points would I have to respec once I get into the 60's?
"
pikmin264 wrote:
So most of the time we are just doing minion management?

Yes, and pick up loot, and move, and cast vaal haste etc. U keep busy enough with just wither cwc setup tbh.

"

Just curious... if I follow your advice in your leveling video using ScR spell totems, how many points would I have to respec once I get into the 60's?

Dunno tbh. Not more than the game gives for free iirc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info