2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

ok great thanks, I also got them in Plaza... Odd, maybe we can put together a maps list where theyre possible.
"
Ok awesome, thanks for the updates. Last question, I keep trying the spectre trick but it doesn't seem to spawn flame sentinels for example in shaped atoll t13, any idea why? I have spectres already from act 3 eternal lab, and im not in a map with "area is inhabited by," mods, and i keep desecrating but flame sentinel never show up... Is it possible only certain maps can spawn them?

Some maps doesn't have some mobs allowed to spawn. I noticed I cannot get sentinels spawned on pure outdoor maps (where ground is.... well soil). Best is to make notes where you can spawn them and next time you will be aware which maps doesn't suit your spectre. This is extra rule to rule regarding cannot be 'inhabited by'.
"
leary93 wrote:
Again for the filter, u dont need anything special, just your normal one will do for totem and cwc, only if you selfcast u need the filter.

Wow, didn't know this, thanks! Any way to prevent 6S items to raise? I guess not... :)
"
ixxxo wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
Again for the filter, u dont need anything special, just your normal one will do for totem and cwc, only if you selfcast u need the filter.

Wow, didn't know this, thanks! Any way to prevent 6S items to raise? I guess not... :)

Stop casting :P

----

Also, I added a new videoguide to the build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShchQdjYu1g
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Love this build. Didn't play summoners before, but they are nice. Can actually farm guardians and shaper all day. Also, very hard to die in regular maps (including T15). So far best build I played.
"
emaster wrote:
Love this build. Didn't play summoners before, but they are nice. Can actually farm guardians and shaper all day. Also, very hard to die in regular maps (including T15). So far best build I played.

Hey can you link your gear? Would love to check it out, thanks!
"
"
emaster wrote:

Hey can you link your gear? Would love to check it out, thanks!

My profile is public, character name is Null_Point. Gear is very similar to OP gear (though of course a bit worse).
If this was yelp, I'd 5 star the living hell out of this build.

I came into PoE knowing basics of ARPGs but no game specifics. I was looking for a challenging summoner build that was endgame viable, and I happened to start chatting up a guy who knew his shit. Happened to be Leary.

This guide and Leary's knowledge has been some of the most useful information out there for building a solid summoner spec. As a fresh baby to PoE, I've been able to 'pop-off' and glide through content. The only real cap I feel is the AI, which ultimately comes down to user control. And from all the ARPGs Ive played in my 'career', there is no better feeling knowing that you're the cap to your success, not picking the wrong build.

Well written, well informed, and well thought out, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to get into the summoner game. The foundation is strong for multiple avenues of 'summoner lyf', and my mates absolutely love running content with the plethora of auras.

Plus as you can see, not only does this guy know his spec but he is ridiculously helpful.

5/5 would take guide out for a steak dinner and call it back the next day.
Last edited by Jubite on Jan 25, 2017, 8:39:03 PM
how can fast make Slashed Miscreation ?

very very curious...

Thx
"
Jubite wrote:
If this was yelp, I'd 5 star the living hell out of this build.

I came into PoE knowing basics of ARPGs but no game specifics. I was looking for a challenging summoner build that was endgame viable, and I happened to start chatting up a guy who knew his shit. Happened to be Leary.

This guide and Leary's knowledge has been some of the most useful information out there for building a solid summoner spec. As a fresh baby to PoE, I've been able to 'pop-off' and glide through content. The only real cap I feel is the AI, which ultimately comes down to user control. And from all the ARPGs Ive played in my 'career', there is no better feeling knowing that you're the cap to your success, not picking the wrong build.

Well written, well informed, and well thought out, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to get into the summoner game. The foundation is strong for multiple avenues of 'summoner lyf', and my mates absolutely love running content with the plethora of auras.

Plus as you can see, not only does this guy know his spec but he is ridiculously helpful.

5/5 would take guide out for a steak dinner and call it back the next day.

Thnx so much for the nice words :D been a great pleasure helping you!
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info