2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Yes, try to get them with a monsterlevel as high as possible. Most reliable way to find them is at Eternal Laboratory act 3 on merciless. This should be your first stop when starting a new game. If you encounter them in maps, replace your Solaris Temple sentinels there, as their monsterlevel should be higher.
Last edited by xpldngmn on Jun 12, 2016, 8:12:01 PM
Update to my gear:

This is my mf gear at 246 IIR.

I attempted Uber Lab just several minutes ago. Completed easily, just used Flame sentinels with Bone Offering. Just keep moving so Izaro doesn't slash you.

I used the ES rings and the Bones of Ullr in my previous post for the Uber Lab (didn't run the MF set, wanted my ES up to 7k+)

So we are one week into this League.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Jun 10, 2016, 10:08:18 AM
um isnt a level 76 zombie only 1459 average damage?
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
um isnt a level 76 zombie only 1459 average damage?

Check the initial post for dps calculations. There's no 76 Zombie. But when empower is lvl4, and a zombie 21 gem, you can get a zombie to 26 in a vertex helm.
Last edited by Ranmaz on Jun 10, 2016, 3:05:24 PM
Where do you spec your ascendancy point? Can you tell me where you spec the Normal, Cruel, and Merc ascendancy point from lab?
"
PokemonMastr wrote:
Where do you spec your ascendancy point? Can you tell me where you spec the Normal, Cruel, and Merc ascendancy point from lab?

I probably did it different than Leary's way.

I would go Spirit Eater first. unless you want +20 ele resist first for your minions, in that case get Commander of Darkness first.

then 3rd, go Mistress of Sacrifice for the bone offering defenses for the Uber Lab.

Then I spec'd out of Mistress of Sacrifice, to gain Soul Weaver.

I might go back into Mistress of Sacrifice, if you want to end up doing Uber Atziri Runs.
I'm so frustrated because I rolled flameblast this season first, and found a tabula. because of the tabula i've had to compromise in finding resists on all my other gear, so what I have now is a tabula and lots of life/resist gear that has no ES on it. yet I want to play this build.

Now it looks as if my only option is to take literally a day or two and sell everything i have, and get the currency, and start from scratch.

Fucking a, man
"
broseidon07 wrote:
I'm so frustrated because I rolled flameblast this season first, and found a tabula. because of the tabula i've had to compromise in finding resists on all my other gear, so what I have now is a tabula and lots of life/resist gear that has no ES on it. yet I want to play this build.

Now it looks as if my only option is to take literally a day or two and sell everything i have, and get the currency, and start from scratch.

Fucking a, man

Well, this is a very selfsustaining build as long as you know how to trade (I do this build pretty much every start of the league).

"

I went mistress of sacrifice first (this is for the strongest early game clear spike, as it scales well for self casting firestorm/spark and for srs)

Then I go commander of darkness > Flesh binder > Soul Weaver. If you dont do uber lab (which you should, imo, its easy rewards and pretty easy to run after you hit 85ish) then drop mistress of sacrifice to get soul weaver. Go back into mistress of sacrifice after you get uberlab. It'll significantly increase effectiveness of vaal haste and the fact you benefit from the offerings is actually more useful than the other 2 options.

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Update to my gear:

This is my mf gear at 246 IIR.

I attempted Uber Lab just several minutes ago. Completed easily, just used Flame sentinels with Bone Offering. Just keep moving so Izaro doesn't slash you.

I used the ES rings and the Bones of Ullr in my previous post for the Uber Lab (didn't run the MF set, wanted my ES up to 7k+)

So we are one week into this League.

Looks pretty damn nice! ye, one week, im still only lvl 86 xD. But looks like Im able to farm uber lab with my current gear setup xD.

tree
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jun 11, 2016, 7:50:22 AM
Someone Texted me online, and asked for my current gear setup. I told him that I could make a post with all my current stuff along with my skill tree. (7.2k ES with IIR gear, and 7.8k ES without IIR gear)

Necromancer Rank 117 Rank 3547 88Lvl 1756134457EXP

Skill Tree:

Last edited by Ranmaz on Jun 13, 2016, 4:05:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info