2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
leary93 wrote:
"
Kemishuko wrote:
In regards to increased duration on Evangelist spectres, do you think the increased duration of poison is better dps than running a added fire damage while also keeping Elemental Equilibrium ? I tried uber the other night and couldn't get passed the trio, was just trying to think of switching somethings around. I did not try it with poison linked to zombies and kept my stone golem so maybe thats where my experience differs.

increased duration is pretty much a necessity to dodging a lot of dmg in the uber fight. Shield uptime is a huuuuuge deal. Also, yeah, link poison to zombies, that is the majority of your damage, because you have 10 zombies....

so you no longer run stone golem ? or is this just setup you use for uber now ?
"
Kemishuko wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Kemishuko wrote:
In regards to increased duration on Evangelist spectres, do you think the increased duration of poison is better dps than running a added fire damage while also keeping Elemental Equilibrium ? I tried uber the other night and couldn't get passed the trio, was just trying to think of switching somethings around. I did not try it with poison linked to zombies and kept my stone golem so maybe thats where my experience differs.

increased duration is pretty much a necessity to dodging a lot of dmg in the uber fight. Shield uptime is a huuuuuge deal. Also, yeah, link poison to zombies, that is the majority of your damage, because you have 10 zombies....

so you no longer run stone golem ? or is this just setup you use for uber now ?

I do not use it. it's less safe, but im too lazy to recolor
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Do you think this build would work in the upcoming 2 week flashback? Kinda concerned that specters will rip too much
New player here, and gotta say, your guide is awesome. My first char is decidedly a summoner, and your build illustrates exactly what my goal for her is.

Some questions if you don't mind:

1. What do you think of dropping Blasphemy and Enhance, changing it to Arc - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains - (extra curse, prob Vulnerability/Enfeeble with whispers of doom)? Do you just have too many unreserved mana that you don't mind reserving 35% extra for Blasphemy QoL instead of Curse on hit? Also, might it because blasphemy aura still gains 6% damage and 2% spd from ascendancy?

2. Why is the prism guardian on 50-35-35 aura, instead of 35-35-35 or 50-50-50? Also, the reason why only purity of ice isn't on prism is because cold damage is generally less threatening than fire and lightning, am I right? Just trying to understand why you do things that way ;)

3. I just dropped an almost perfect Bones of Ullr. Since I noticed you said that Midnight Bargain is the best, what do I need to buy after that? I noticed Shav is really expensive for new player... (20+ exalts). Some rough buying order would be great.

Thanks again for the guide. I know that first class is supposed to be just trial-and-error, but I enjoyed your guide so much that I already followed and bookmarked it.
Last edited by Abs01ut3 on May 6, 2016, 12:35:50 AM
"
Abs01ut3 wrote:
New player here, and gotta say, your guide is awesome. My first char is decidedly a summoner, and your build illustrates exactly what my goal for her is.

Some questions if you don't mind:

1. What do you think of dropping Blasphemy and Enhance, changing it to Arc - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains - (extra curse, prob Vulnerability/Enfeeble with whispers of doom)? Do you just have too many unreserved mana that you don't mind reserving 35% extra for Blasphemy QoL instead of Curse on hit? Also, might it because blasphemy aura still gains 6% damage and 2% spd from ascendancy?

Well, you can do that, it's not a problem. Blasphemy auras dont give benefits to minions, but the big kicker for me is that curse on hit requires you to be actively cursing targets, which is significantly less consistent (think goats etc leaping onto you from ofscreen. Curse on hit will be too slow, blashpemy isnt.

"

2. Why is the prism guardian on 50-35-35 aura, instead of 35-35-35 or 50-50-50? Also, the reason why only purity of ice isn't on prism is because cold damage is generally less threatening than fire and lightning, am I right? Just trying to understand why you do things that way ;)

Because I don't have any other 50% aura's than haste, and haste needs to be on life for maximum efficiency. And yes, cold dmg is the least threatening of elements (besides ice form shrine piety that is.

"

3. I just dropped an almost perfect Bones of Ullr. Since I noticed you said that Midnight Bargain is the best, what do I need to buy after that? I noticed Shav is really expensive for new player... (20+ exalts). Some rough buying order would be great.

Thanks again for the guide. I know that first class is supposed to be just trial-and-error, but I enjoyed your guide so much that I already followed and bookmarked it.

Well, shavs is expensive in standard. It's not that expensive in perandus. If you consider doing it in standard, you can go semi-budget with victario's influence and just chaos res focussed. It's a harder build to pull of tho, but there should be threads about that. The other option you have is going for a Life + ES regalia with chaos resistance on it, and try to circumvent the downside of low life where you are susceptible to chaos dmg. If you manage to hit 70~% chaos resistance in merciless with about 1-1.2k unreserved life (dropping an aura if you really have trouble hitting that), you should be fine. Be mindful tho, that this is slightly more difficult to gear for, but not more expensive than std shavs is.

"
Do you think this build would work in the upcoming 2 week flashback? Kinda concerned that specters will rip too much

work? Yes, of course, you don't need the topnotch gear, and keep in mind this is the build I started perandus league with. Efficient? probably not. It's a build that focusses on being able to generate currency for itself and other builds, not so much on fast leveling. Personally im probably just going good old pure srs.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
How do you level easily before you transition into a summoner?
Guys it is possible now to get more then 1 Flame Sentinel ?!?!? Since I have been trying to summon 2 (its the top that I can have at the moment) and allways fail, if I have one with me all rdy and try to get another, the body it will disappear from the floor but it will raise a small one?!?!
How do you manage to reserve all the auras?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How do you level easily before you transition into a summoner?

Firestorm (or skill of choice) is your best bet. You can take the elemental nodes just up left from start point, allocate points anti-clockwise and then erase the elemental nodes when you complete your circuit around the witch icon.

Early on you can use a tank/decoy setup for zombies or skeletons with spell totem, RS, minion life and fortify if you have a spare 4 link at the time. minion instability can be a lot of fun to use before your minions can endure and dish out punishment.

"
camadas wrote:
Guys it is possible now to get more then 1 Flame Sentinel ?!?!? Since I have been trying to summon 2 (its the top that I can have at the moment) and allways fail, if I have one with me all rdy and try to get another, the body it will disappear from the floor but it will raise a small one?!?!

The default skill allows 1. you can get +1 spectres from the node at the top of the tree, unique midnight bargain wand, bones of ullr boots and that unique armor which I forget. I'm not overly fond of it, but the new one coming out next patch (free life regen and blind for spectres?! hell yeah) looks promising.

I'm not sure how i'd go about transitioning out of Shav though. 75% chaos resist isn't hard to reach, drop zealot oath and focus on faster start to ES regain maybe. 3x35% auras on prism guard leaves 55% life left over to tank chaos damage ( it is more than enough for jungle valley boss, but higher level alchemists/snakes .. ouch). Would most likely have to drop midnight bargain, but that could work with the Claw weapon Matt uses.
Last edited by Asmosis on May 9, 2016, 10:05:12 PM
I've looked over your post and have started an alt.
I have one question; I've examined your posts and not seen what jewels you recommend. There are a few unique jewels that might be useful, such as Army of Bones, but I'm curious about what you would want and why.

Joe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info