[2.2] Occultist (Contagion + Essence Drain) Beginner starting build

rip 87 to bird spikes. i would still recommend cwdt+ic, cwdt+arctic breath wouldnt help in some cases.
my gear
I am a big fan of the 3R1G setup: Cwdt - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Vaal Grace/Haste. That way you double dip on that duration gem.
When I try to follow the links for the passive trees, it tells me that they point to an old version of the tree and nothing is filled in. Am I doing something wrong?
how do you all get endurance charges for IC tho?
"
SwampZiro wrote:
how do you all get endurance charges for IC tho?

Why would you want charges for IC? The only purpose for CWDT+IC is to avoid an instakill.
oh it works without charges?
Yes. The base duration of Immortal Call is 0.4 seconds, it gets better with an increased duration support linked to it and even better if you grab duration nodes on the passive tree.
Upload new version of skill points please, because it says it's older version
Does Mana Gained on kill work with mobs killed by the combination of ED and contagion?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
What about
?

Can give us up to 40% increased Chaos Damage. It may be worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info