The Perandus Challenge Leagues

"
Disrupted wrote:
^that actually makes me realize something. you can only get one perandus weapon MTX, so is dual wield shafted MTX-wise? impossible to get two perandus weapon effects

Weapon MTX that you can only get one of apply to both weapons.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Can Cadiro sell legacy versions of uniques? Its very important for hardcore league
"
Vampiruga wrote:
Can Cadiro sell legacy versions of uniques? Its very important for hardcore league

No, items are generated with the stat ranges that they are able to roll.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
thx for answer
Very cool changes..

heres my beef.. since I have been here since longer than most of you and I have made this complaint before but ill do it again..

these changes are great, and look really fun, so do all the other challenge leagues that have come before it.. but why make this much content and stuff it in a temporary challenge league?

frankly.. I have a life.. and the idea of restarting a character every 4 months just to get access to the new content isnt fun. at all.

why not make 4 month challenge leagues.. with the new changes.. and add the new changes to the standard server aswell? people who want achievements, fresh economy, and racing can do the leagues..

and people who just want to play their characters and enjoy the new content can play standard.

I am sure a bunch of you (with much more free time than I have, and a weird obsession with forcing your opinions on others) will say "too bad play the challenge league if you want new content"... I don't want to take any content away from you.. all I am asking is to beable to enjoy the new content without starting over.. like I said I don't have the free time or life dedication to a video game.. I am trying to keep POE as a video game.. a very fun one. not a life style.
cool
cooler
"
Xirgu wrote:
unsure if the coins are a good idea..
one of the unique things about poe is there is no gold. you can spend the currency on your own items or use it for trading.
this is likely to replace orbs as trading items, so *EVERYTHING* gets converted to a perandus coin amount and traded. people wont pay in chaos or exa or whatnot but in perandus coins.
so basically you just wiped away one of the most unique things about POE. you call it perandus but really you just put in gold as in D3 and countless other games.
the more common the coins are the worst this effect gets, so hoping they are at least uncommon, if not rare.

Yep,if these coins make it to permanent leagues(which they will) everybody will want coins.
Trading with orbs will only get you scammed then.
GGG will be able to fully control the economy by simply changing number of coins required for X item.
oooo that Belt + Beacon of Corruption + Minion Instability + Coruscating Elixir
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
I have to admit I don't like the coins idea so much, but that belt... that belt... It deserves its own thread!

I've heard some players still haven't found out summoner playstyle is the ultimate one, but for the rest of us, it's amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info