Perandus League Teaser

So, Gold is now a currency in PoE? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I jizz my pants. Finally no more 1 Alchemy Unique it actually worth something.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
urmmm....so....is the skill tree gonna change or something? will i get a skill reset? >.<
"
phmn wrote:
I am wondering if he will try to scam you and give you a different item than paid. This makes more sense when he says that he doesn't accept refunds.

this!
Thats why inventory auto-closed!
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
Last edited by fataleast on Feb 29, 2016, 10:32:31 AM
Y'all funny.

teaser
ˈtiːzə

a short introductory advertisement for a product that stimulates interest by remaining cryptic.
Second-class poe gamer
I'm hoping the Voll Chests are in "vaults" that are similar to Vaal areas, but instead are like a mini labarynth.
"
Alea wrote:
Im trusting ggg to make those coins hard enough for botters, im pretty positive when i see that little perandus video joke, even if i dont know all the issues yet :)

gz ! :)

These coins might become account bound to prevent botters

"
I really hope there's more than this, seems pretty dull if it's just a new mechanic to grab items.

I´ll hope so:)
ohhh my, this could turn out to be very interesting, league specific unqiue's that won't drop in normal maybe?
i really couldn't find any fishing reference in the teaser. you forgot, ggg?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I am hoping this is going to be challenging, not another easy "collect that and get this" league like talisman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info