Page 20 but Im still hypppppeeeed!
I like turtles.
"
mezmery wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
didn't even bother with challenges this league.

i did, but basically failed on trading. i think one just has to deal with it that "getting all challenges" is reserved to those with more free time to play.

it's just that for me, dedication for the game and massive time investment aren't always one and the same thing.

i didnt bother, cause i have enough currency, but dont have time for trade that goddamn dcards etc. i barely find time to trade my own gear, that i actually need, as i want to play the game itself. at least selling and shopkeeping is somewhat automated.

Compleing 28 challenges took me and my friends like 2 weeks... maybe get some friends to play with... or a guild.... it's a social game ya know
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
If this is the highlight of the new leagues then I have to agree with many others, next 3 months are going to be a tad sad. Hopefully we see some more important features added...

Altho I doubt anything will ever beat Tempest league, the only league where the best part of PoE aka players, were persuaded to work together to achieve better results. Not to mention the amount of ways we were presented with to challenge ourselves and our characters.

Keeping my hopes up it doesn't end up as another filler league with no one left after just three weeks/one month.

P.S. If coins are tradeable, ggg will surely make rmt-ers happy, something they've been quite fond of doing lately.

"
intersept wrote:
when i thought u cant make a worst league than talisman u give us a chest whit coins to buy unique items with......fuuuuuck.
srsly WHAT THE FUCK GGG
fishing for casual players eh ? u may loose ur loyal player base....
From that fucking trailer .... im bored of ur new league already

+1
"
availablex wrote:
"
intersept wrote:
when i thought u cant make a worst league than talisman u give us a chest whit coins to buy unique items with......fuuuuuck.
srsly WHAT THE FUCK GGG
fishing for casual players eh ? u may loose ur loyal player base....
From that fucking trailer .... im bored of ur new league already

+1

+1
"
fleshreaverpl wrote:
it's a social game ya know

object.
No rest for the wicked
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
If this is the highlight of the new leagues then I have to agree with many others, next 3 months are going to be a tad sad. Hopefully we see some more important features added...

it's not that bad
id say everyone forgot about main improvement.
free daily 78 map from zana :)
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:

it's not that bad
id say everyone forgot about main improvement.
free daily 78 map from zana :)

A) they're talking about league specific stuff and

B) they're wrong since its just a small teaser about one aspect of the league.

and clearly the introduction of a league specific currency item automatically means we're going to have "gold" sellers. like calling a currency seller a gold seller makes it that much worse? lolz. Sounds like a typical racist remark.
I kinda like it. If it would be set the way that i could get 2-3 quality uniques just for the pure playtime (i suppose those coins will have some farming mechanics).
Sounds like a way how to reduce RNG a bit and i am in favor of that.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Amazing, il think coins farming mechanic will be kinda funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info