Ascendancy's Unique Items

Varunastra gamebreaking? Includes all melee one handed weapon types? Daggers, Maces, swords, axe.......
no idea how ppl think that the unique sword will get 3x bonus from those notes
armor and evasion dual notes only count once if used with iron reflex so why shoudl it be any diffrent here

ps: there was 2x bonus from those dual notes a long time ago but it got changed pre the atziri expansion
I want that malachai shield :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
ciel289 wrote:
armor and evasion dual notes only count once if used with iron reflex so why shoudl it be any diffrent here

ps: there was 2x bonus from those dual notes a long time ago but it got changed pre the atziri expansion

It counts as all weapon types, so it naturally benefits from all weapon type nodes, and will most likely double and triple dip imo.

It's the wording in "benefits from all weapon-specific bonuses" that keeps me positive.
Last edited by krilox on Feb 22, 2016, 10:44:48 PM
"
ciel289 wrote:

Because it's worded differently? You are talking about the increased X% evasion and armor nodes, armor and evasion are a single line. The nodes ppl are getting excited about are things like Deadly Dilettante, that gives you 24% damage with claws, 24% with daggers and 24% with swords, those are 3 different lines so they do stack, giving you a total of 72% increased physical damage.

The most interesting part for me are the special weapon nodes, like the claws stealing charges or daggers poisoning on crit. Those can be way more interesting than just flat dps nodes.
"
ciel289 wrote:

This may help.
"
"
ciel289 wrote:

This may help.

Nice :)
i haven't read all the comments so im sure its been said, but self casting discharge back up with the shield and estoc together? generate charges like madmen with fast hitting skills

also that shield in general is pretty hot. i'll definitely be giving that thing a run for its money with my blade vortex build, with how often BV hits it shouldn't be an issue generating charges over and over
not a fan of this flask

it is a dangerous bandaid solution to 'on kill' effects from asc classes

there is incredibly high chance we will all regret this stuff being added to the game and very quickly. it is just an abuse multiplier

and not the fan of the 'bribe' unique. 'play this challenge league and youll get something POWERFUL'. league with interesting mechanic should be the way to entice players to play, not buy their interest with a promise of OP weapon..
Really looking forward for these skin transfers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info