3D Art in Ascendancy

"
KorgothBG wrote:
And here i am .. still waiting for these ... years later ...

yeah no shit right?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
And here i am .. still waiting for these ... years later ...

Yep. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
How about race prize whispering ice alt art please?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
How about race prize whispering ice alt art please?
I think all race prizes must have 3d art, thanx god blood dance alt art is finally here.
I hope with ascendancy path they put this pink weapon effect into normal microtransaction. Also more auras plz
meh...

Still waiting for:
Spoiler

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Great news!!! ... But we need more 3d items still, and some alt arts like heatshiver, cloak, whispering and tabula :)

TBH I would like to see prioritizing in this process GGG has started in 3D-modeling uniques. Please aim for the build-enablers first, nobody cares about Chitus' Needle, you're not going to wear it for more than 2 hours gametime.
I'm curious as to why any unique makes it into the game without unique art. Isn't that half of the point? They look different in our inventory, and that should be the same in 3D, like every normal item in the game.

Is this an issue of 3D art really not being gameplay impacting, and so it falls to a lower priority? Given that PoE has such a strong world its created, I would prefer to feel continually immersed by having more visual payoff for finding and using unique items.

Also on a business side note, I find myself spending the most money on skin transfers. If every unique had a 3D render, I imagine this part of the business model would become increasingly desirable.
Where is 3d art for
Spoiler
somebody pay money for make this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info