New 713pdps 2H RT PVP Axe w/ bleed or block pen & +2 Range

Just cut and pasting my mirror service thread cuz I don't have lots of time.

Let me know what you think!

I had to make this into a thing with the new Block meta coming. :)

Check this out!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/534134

713pdps, +2 Range, Perfect 15% block pen. Perfect 179% Merciless, Perfect 27% attack speed, 2-off perfect flaring.

Fee is just 1 Eternal orb. I plan on keeping this cheap, as I didn't acquire this axe in order to make currency, It is my active weapon, but I can share. If ET's go up significantly, I will adjust the fee accordingly, my intention is to keep it affordable so my 2H Melee brothers can fight well :).

Do you 2H? Do you RT 2H? Do you love it, but all these blocker guys are getting up in your business? Do you look at Expensive 450ex mirrored weapons and just think, "Man... I have a mirror, but that fee is so fucking expensive and those crit nodes are just wasted on me, but it's the only option I have!"

That's exactly how I felt.

The Story

I hit lvl 100 with the Disfavour, and wanted a better weapon and my only option really was the only mirrored axe already in existence. I've already had the Pain Sunder (As you can tell from this link of when I sold it) (878pdps, #1pdps weapon in game).

After some time, I could really feel the +2 range that was missing, so I switched back to the disfavour and, because of the range, it was actually better than the mirrored axe WTF! The only big difference I could tell would be on heavy blockers because I wouldn't fit in as much damage as I used to. Since block penetration nodes were stripped from the passive tree as well, there's not much else we can do against them besides using the Block Chance Reduction Gem.

I was talking to my buddy JimiCui one day while warbands was going on, and he mentioned the only thing we could do would be multimodding a perfect 3modded Vaal axe and put +2 range and block pen on it. Where the hell would I find a perf 3-mod Vaal axe? Well sure enough, my buddy Norse MADE one in warbands (you badass). (Reddit link HERE).
Pic of original

Why not finish it?

The original plan was to get T1 Hybrid/chaos res (or str) once it hit SC, but obviously with ET's going legacy, that didn't turn into a feasible option. Also, in my opinion after using 878pdps weapon in pvp on my L100 char, I think I would rather have block pen than 160pdps. I know on the face of it, it sounds crazy, but I assure you that is how I truly feel.

Also, my buddy Xukai over the course of the entire game tried finishing his own 2H weapon. He used over 300 Eternals and never finished it. Never even got 2t hybrid. With the doing away of ET's, regular players (even ones like us who have been here 3yrs+ and have accumulated SOME wealth) cannot finish mirrorable weapons. It just can't happen anymore, IMO.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 27, 2016, 3:43:13 PM
Last bumped on May 16, 2016, 1:20:00 AM
i came.

reserved.

inb4, lapiz gonna complain about something about axe.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 21, 2016, 9:32:35 AM
And then they butchered all the block nods with 2.2 and block meta became just a cloudy dream...
Does that block pen count as dodge pen also?
"
john_nova wrote:
Does that block pen count as dodge pen also?

Nope, only BCR give dodge reduction (dodge value is usually quite low anyway)
Sick axe man gratz!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hahahah thanks guys ! :D So happy about it!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
love it
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
But is it uber viable? JK SICK axe. Can confirm its OP
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
But is it uber viable? JK SICK axe. Can confirm its OP

Screw Atziri, shes not profitable anyways, I wana know if its Rigwald viable...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info