Please nerf Izaro damage

"
Koksii wrote:
well, after the talisman fiasco i really hope the new league (i know izaro isnt part of the league) will be worth it. 90% of the players didnt even see rigwald once nor did they find a remotely useful talisman .i hope izaro is as useful as atziri, so we dont run the labyinth only for enchants but for itzaro exclusive drops.

I disagree, I think Rigwald is WAY more useful than Atziri.

Greatwolf Talismans are HUGE, and in some cases BUILD ENABLING, additions to the game..

What does Atziri give, a slightly useful Flask? Pfft <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
It would be nice to see more relevant uniques that are actually rare and valuable.
Im waiting for the complaints about losing a nearly complete labyrinth instance to DC's and having to do it over again.
"
turinga2014 wrote:
I came from the future, and i see many players who play hardcore dying by his overpowered atacks. Oh, nerf some traps damage too, some of them 1 shot you unless you are armor based.
Unfortunately, we can't allow a violation of causality. Since you've already come back, if we now release Izaro in a state that isn't so in need of a nerf that you feel the need travel back in time, we'll create a paradox. For the sake of the universe, I've had to make sure to buff Izaro unreasonably so as to perpetuate this time-loop by sending you back after release.

Do they not cover this stuff on the time license test when you're from?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:
I came from the future, and i see many players who play hardcore dying by his overpowered atacks. Oh, nerf some traps damage too, some of them 1 shot you unless you are armor based.
Unfortunately, we can't allow a violation of causality. Since you've already come back, if we now release Izaro in a state that isn't so in need of a nerf that you feel the need travel back in time, we'll create a paradox. For the sake of the universe, I've had to make sure to buff Izaro unreasonably so as to perpetuate this time-loop by sending you back after release.

Cause, i would like you to meet effect.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:

Way to go, OP.

Way. To. Go.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:

GGG devs 10/10
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:

I believe in multiple worlds, so it won't create a paradox, just an alternate future.

Speaking of Paradoxes, if you guys haven't already, check out Predestination. Interesting movie.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:

Haha. Great answer.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
turinga2014 wrote:

GGG, The Keepers of Time. (hence the gear logo)
Last edited by bloodchills on Feb 20, 2016, 11:32:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info