[Dii] Diabloii.net Guild

Open slots still available
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Hey! i've been playing this game for around 1.5 years now, and im really interested in joining your guild :)
Hey there, looking for some people to chat with and explore the new maps! I've played consistently since beyond.

IGN: Dawei
Hello, added you to my friends list looking for an invite please! I literally am trying to recreate my Necro experience from D2 so count me in!
At what times are you ppl online. I'm looking for a casual guild, being a casual gamer myself. :P
GMT+2 tho.
Hello I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I'm also an old timer who still loves gaming! I'm very interested in joining your guild. I mostly play in temp league's.
all invites sent. Thanks for the interest! We are on all hours. I am on evenings after 6 Central time. Looking forward to the new leagues

We are nearly full. I am kicking people who haven't been online here at the forums for a while. So if you would like to remain in our guild please be sure to visit here once per month.
We have just a few slots left. Please let me know if you're interested.
Hi there
I'd like to join the guild, if is still posible.
I'm italian and my english is not so good.
I prefert to play HC, Hc temporary league, but I have few chars in softcore too.
I've playing the game for around 2 years but I consider myself still a noob:(
Hello,

I am interested in joining.
Long time D2 player that keeps coming back to PoE.
Playing Standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info