Exclusive Ascendancy Screenshots

screenshots from an angle regular player will never see the game, really?
Moving to Auckland (New Zealand) :) definitely would be interested in working for GGG. (if only I could) :(
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
I like that the new expansion offers more build mechanics. What I don't like however is you will now be limited to a specific class based on your build. Eg. I currently play a spell casting Marauder. I don't see how Berserker or Juggernaut offer any benefit at all to that build.

Granted, there is still one more wheel yet to be announced, and I may be putting the cart before the horse by generating this post.

Feels like we're taking a step back in order to add more flash and bang to an already very good build flexible passive tree.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
man that new guy sure is shiny.. I wanna skin my body with his :)

the class wheels benefit what the classes are suppose to be in paticular..doesnt mean u cant still make a caster etc etc..just means the Melee builds/defense etc will be stronger..for what they are suppose to be thats all
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Zombiecity317 on Feb 15, 2016, 9:52:15 PM
looks very nice!
HYPE TIME!
Sometimes...
Why Izaro have such a small head? ;p Plz make it bigger!
IGN: MegaSplasz
I love that autumn tileset!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
HIPEEEEEEEEE TRAINNNNNNNNNNN

PS. i AM really loving this game :D
-{NãoVaz}-
does facebreaker build still viable after the ascendancy release?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info