When ascendancy hit's, blue life is a real thing.

And with that i mean mana, not ES :)

You can get 60% of damage taken from (actually more, but 60% seems like a comfortable base-line) mana when ascendancy hits, that seems prettyyyy epic to me.

Granted, you would need a legacy cloak for that, so more accurately will be 50% in a league setting.

You would need

1) MoM/cloak
2) templar = hierophant (in doing this, you will also get a sizable ES pool, assuming you go balls deep on mana)
3) aylardex amulet
4) void battery would be cool beans.

Pretty wicked stuff in my opinion and there are actually cool builds for that.

If GGG thought legacy cloak was an "issue", then why are they suddenly allowing 50% to mana lol? :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
But the problem with this is that, MoM only works if the blow would deal dmg to your life, so that node, which gives you ES is kind of useles, would not be worth to scale it with ES nodes and gear.
But of course, free hit points are always good.
Last edited by krenderke on Feb 12, 2016, 4:34:38 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
But the problem with this is that, MoM only works if the blow would deal dmg to your life, so that node, which gives you ES is kind of useles, would not be worth to scale it with ES nodes and gear.

Well EB is a thing.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
krenderke wrote:

you don't have to take that node you know <.o

On the other hand, since when is free life pool considered a bad thing? Even if it only is 750 ES for example, that's still 750 damage taken before life/mana split.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Last edited by Boem on Feb 12, 2016, 4:49:53 PM
@Marlexyz
Ah right... Totally forgot that exists.

@Boem
I didn't say, that free hp is a bad thing.
Last edited by krenderke on Feb 12, 2016, 4:53:03 PM
Yeah, just saying that the bonus ES% modifier is behind the MoM notable, so you can just skip it if it's of no interest to your build :).

in my opinion, depends if your going EHP route or Dps balls deep route. your going to have intelligence to scale the mana/es anyway.

I gotta make a draft of some builds that can abuse this.

Peace,

-Boem-
Its nice but it also makes the worst part of MoM more of a problem. One good hit on you: "I have nothing left to give"
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Its nice but it also makes the worst part of MoM more of a problem. One good hit on you: "I have nothing left to give"

Spoiler
spirited response would like a word with you

Peace,

-Boem-
Or you could use your Pledge of Hands and other % mana gear with Guardian and scale that ES that way, while still getting to reserve your mana. Shav's Guardians are nuts.

I mean, the MoM thing might work too but I feel it's very dependant on the new unique ring.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Maybe i'll finally level a templar to use this thing roting in my stash since eternity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info