Treasure Goblins.

Well lets see, you have strongboxes, rogue exiles and ghosts, plus the wealthy mod, keepers of the trove as well.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 14, 2016, 4:53:37 AM
"
xXGeminiXx wrote:
I've recently been "forced" back into D3

Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
xXGeminiXx wrote:
Dear GGG,

I've recently been "forced" back into D3 due to friends migrating to it. It's a terrible game with absolutely no comparison to the level of effort you put into this one.

That being said, it has one redeeming quality that makes me squeal with delight each time I encounter it. You guessed it (okay you read it in the title... whatever), that's treasure goblins! The various types of them, including the herds of them that spawn, provide high levels of merriment and much rejoicing. I'd greatly appreciate some equivalent of them in PoE, the most wonderful Dungeon game in the world. I whole-heartedly expect to see some patch notes in the future that say "Now with more Treasure Goblins".

Thanks, and GG.
-xXGeminiXx
i wish people would stop comming up with ideas related to diablo 3, this isent diablo 3 and i want the game to take a different path, sick of seeing ideas related to diablo 3.
regarding the idea, we allready have tormented spirits, it's as close as we will get and can be very abusable if used correctly, finding hordes of treasure goblins wouldent really work and would be game breaking and unbalanced. mabye finding hordes of tormented spirits would make the process easier, but it would also make it a direct copy of diablo 3's goblin hordes and therefore would be a terrible idea and only certain builds would be able to kill them all, let's not make vaal spark even more op shale we?
people who have played since open beta and still request ideas like these... seriously, why?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
As far as i recall, in dungeon siege 2, the treasure goblins were notoriously hard to kill, quite rare and would sometimes steal dropped items from you.

Ahahaha, those were imba.

Also, because i first met them in an arpg there, i will always see d3 as being ripoffs from those, and i loved them in dungeon siege, so i don't really care about "d3 taint".
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 15, 2016, 3:29:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info