MMOHuts has revealed the latest Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

"
Schakar wrote:
What about dual-Totem Guardian?
Will my totems get the same profit from my auras as other players get? Including damage reduction and life reg?.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1120457/page/19#p9460991
"
It literally changed from "No auras can ever apply to totems" to "defensive auras, and degen aura effects (ground fire, etc) can apply to totems".

Having the ability for the defensive auras to apply tot totems seems to me like it more than counteracts them dying to ground fire sometimes. Certainly it's not "a huge nerf"

And it means poison arrow/fire trap/RF characters aren't completely unable to kill monster totems with their main skill for silly reasons.
"
OniAsura wrote:
Seems kinda lame as a last class reveal for Templar. Is there anyone that legitimately likes playing support in an ARPG?

My Zombies require a lot of support, and this class seems like a better option for zombie focused minions rather than spectres.

Has the side benefit of benefiting other players I suppose.
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
MMOHuts guy actually read the material, best news post.

James Blonde actually plays PoE.
Guys....Dominating Blow. Old builds are comming back.
Hmm actually I'm playing almost always solo but I also got a support build, too bad it's a Scion-build due to the better tree for that kind of build, otherwise I might have used this class.

Don't think that I will do a 2nd support build.
"
Well i had my eye set on the duelist class that gives 100% of block chance to spells. But wow the guardian already gives 5% block, and 120% of mana reserved as ES , as well as armor for hp reserved?! Sweet! Going to use the anvil necklace as well as the 15% block claw and go for a low life es block melee templar/guardian. Not going to get on the summoner bandwagon...yet.

lol almost gave me a heart attack.

Its 15% of mana reserved not 120% :P

Still, giving zombies an extra 2k armor (~4k with aura) and ~250 ES is pretty darn huge. It's going to be a tough call between this and necromancer for king of the hill summoner.

So many choices
-
Last edited by Sir_Suckalott on Jun 23, 2019, 9:50:37 AM
Very well made reveal video. You can tell when the person making it is a fan of the game. One of the best 3rd party videos for Ascendancy, IMO.
what do you mean wif "empowers the alias"?

does it mean that another nerf to the spells mwill be, so that you think that you are LV25, which was LV20 2 month be4?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
this is awesome for templar, i don't run him full support, i do have 1 aura, but I go for full on tnaky, with armor hp and hp regen, i cant wait to see what the others are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info