MMOHuts has revealed the latest Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

this is one OP dude men, wow.
whether you like his play-style or not, he is ftw.
Good class,but templar have a bad start for auromancer,i think my 12 auras 4 extra curses witch will be better and more self survive with new occultist class.
in love with the new class art ♥
You have entered Ghetto.
I love to play support roles and this class is definitely one of my favorites.

But honestly I am rather pretending to be a real supporter especially in public parties. In a current state there is no real place for supporters because everyone's just rushing maps to be as efficient as possible. Everything is melted before I even catch my party members so I often feel like I make no difference. Since Awakening game turned into "kill or be killed" more than ever which means there is no place for healing and very little space for support. MF cullers are only supporters which makes sense. Aurabots or cursers are nice and all but players really doesn't need them. Every more challenging content (i.e. Atziri) is rather consider to be solo content. Overall multiplayer seems to be more about running than killing. I hope GGG will improve this aspect of the game in the future.
So, If I play a Guardian and cast Animate Guardian, am I animating myself?
"
Langhun wrote:
I love to play support roles and this class is definitely one of my favorites.

But honestly I am rather pretending to be a real supporter especially in public parties. In a current state there is no real place for supporters because everyone's just rushing maps to be as efficient as possible. Everything is melted before I even catch my party members so I often feel like I make no difference. Since Awakening game turned into "kill or be killed" more than ever which means there is no place for healing and very little space for support. MF cullers are only supporters which makes sense. Aurabots or cursers are nice and all but players really doesn't need them. Every more challenging content (i.e. Atziri) is rather consider to be solo content. Overall multiplayer seems to be more about running than killing. I hope GGG will improve this aspect of the game in the future.

U need to find static:)got full gear for support+32 challenge on league with party.But yes,need more party content in this game
so, who is going to play Guardian for Havoc in the next expansion? :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Did anyone see the char profile pic of the other player at 0:36?
Maybe the art of Scion Ascendancy?
Are auras you gain by items like kingmaker and dying breath also supported by this ascendancy class?

But overall lokes nice
MMOHuts guy actually read the material, best news post.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info