gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

You could scrape off some bit of synergy from the Elementalist & Occultist. (Elementalist would be for Ele Wanders obviously...) Seems though Occultist would be the safest path though for Wanders IMO.

Forbidden Power,Vile Bastion & Wicked Ward for a Power Charge Wander.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 11, 2016, 10:18:59 PM
"
Spoiler
Hold up.

Does Malediction have a stack limit or something? If killing 5 Enemies with 5 curses each means 100% of non-Chaos damage added as Chaos, then, well, that seems really fucking good.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Spoiler
Hold up.

Does Malediction have a stack limit or something? If killing 5 Enemies with 5 curses each means 100% of non-Chaos damage added as Chaos, then, well, that seems really fucking good.

It's probably 4% per different curse, so if you have 2 curse, you cannot have more than 8%
This looks like an ascendancy class my witches can actually use.

Thank you!

Edit: Do we know what the pathing nodes are yet?
Last edited by _Amaranth_ on Feb 11, 2016, 10:48:44 PM
This looks like a nice well-balanced class. Nothing crazy, nothing underwhelming.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
damn...! this link not working

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location. Our diligent code monkeys have received this error, and if they are unable to fix it, they will be…dealt with."
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
RReds wrote:
"
kostratas wrote:
"
CrazyHorse_sk wrote:
<...>
same here ....
GGG seriously?

Me too... Sad GGG sad...

+1 here. I hope GGG will not use this crappy site ever again.
+2
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I am unable to open selected page -> "Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location. Our diligent code monkeys have received this error, and if they are unable to fix it, they will be…dealt with."
Mirror of Kalandra?
Nice so only mara and scion left ;D can't wait to see them.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Occultist seems like it has potential!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info