gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

Just release the Scion subclass already, dammit. :p
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
what?

. . .
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
malediction and profane bloom work with blasphemy?

if yes ... o.O

Btw occultist just entered in my top 5 with assassin hieropant inquisitor and one of the ranger class
I got the error message about my location too. Isn't there any competent gaming news site left out there to post announcements to? I hope GGG feel as embarrassed as me about this situation, so they don't cooperate with this site any more.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sadly it says that "there’s an error with your location" and thus i cannot see it at the moment :(

heres the important bit

https://imgur.com/7i8obgn

Spoiler
@Snorkle_uk
Much appreciated !
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hepta curse build, love it
This class is nice. It has 75% of the stats i wanted for witch. Forbidden Power=Power Charges, Wicked Ward=ES and Vile Bastion=Stun avoidance, but not in the way i wanted it.
I hoped for a good stune avoidance like stun immune or stun is based on ES, because CI/LL is hard to play, because of stuns.

Most options to avoid stuns are bad:
eye of chayula=stun immune, but nothing more and a precious slot wasted
Lioneye's Paws=only for LL and makes you super slow(only usefull with whirling blades)
Unwavering Stance=to far away
Kaom's Roots=slow and all stats wasted
up to 70% Stun avoidance while casting from tree is to conditional and you can still get stunlocked

Only Skyforth is a god like option, but super expensive, because of that...

Stun immune on full ES from Vile Bastion is stupid. You still can get stunlocked easily, if you get attacked by a lot of fast hitter. I would even trade the ES regen from Vile Bastion to get something like stun is based on 65% of your ES...
"
EastofI wrote:
Vile Bastion, so OP.

Looking forward to make a Bastion/Bloom build.

Offering 1 ex for Skyforth in TSC.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Nice announcement GGG. Hope you never announce anything on that site again. Can't open the announcement page for the class I was looking forward the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info