Skill Reveal - Summon Stone Golem

"
caxrax wrote:
Ascendancy seems to be adding up alot of survivability :p

I really hope that means the game will become much deadlier. Or at least the laberinth to be very hard.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I will stick with chaos Golem.
Why the passive bonuses on these golems? Is it intended for everyone to have one?
I main summoners and I look forward to stone golem very very much! Everyone is either "yay new stuff, hype!" or "this sucks specifically because it doesn't apply to me and make me the best player in the game." If the minion AI were superior to the monsters then nothing would beat a mediocre summoner at best. This is the next best thing for summoners since evangelists. Since monsters now target the player more and less on their minions this will really aid that concern pouring all your gear and skill points into minions themselves the taunting and regen is very appreciated. As a summoner we look at flame golem and ice golem saying "well you're one of us, but you're not one of us."

The nerf to srs wasn't a nerf, but a redirect. but as a "nerf" sure it weeded out those who have to try. Someone told me srs was nerfed to the ground and they can't do it anymore. All I could think was that they couldn't srs to begin with.
I'm just wondering if it's a percentage based regen like Vitality Aura, or a flat regen like Rejuvenation Totem
Looks great!
Yay, time to get some monsters stoned!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
narbays wrote:
Why not a lightning golem? Like the other elements?

We have enough dps buff golems
Creator
Can't wait to have to resummon this damn thing every 60 seconds.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Now we need a mechanical golem, made of steel and using lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info