[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
buonquaah1 wrote:
Hi pro, i have a question.

I build like you, but i chose accedancy deadeye and inquisitor.

I see it write "20% chance to creat consecrated ground on kill".

But i never see it???

My friend in my guild say: it work only with mele physical, don't work with rank spell ???

Well, you are supposed to go Deadeye/Occultist with this mate. Consecrated does not work for this no :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
McGuireyo wrote:
Just wanting to know what stats everyone has with this build. Such as crit, hp, es and overall dps.

I believe I capped out at 13k at 19 spark totems with a 6L using 44% inc. damage dagger with 80% global crit, 55% crit spells, some fire damage (elemental equilibrium with points saved from intuitive leap). amd 20% crit multi.

I went on to GCP recipe all my gems at the same time after hitting 20 so now even low-tier maps are somewhat difficult till I relevel the gems. But to answer your question, all trash mobs besides perandus boxes up to high tier maps just melts (okay, shatters).

However, the single target damage is utterly atrocious. I'm wondering there's some way to substitute storm call into RGGBBB (aka spell totem, pierce, cold pen, spark/faster casting/added lightning) for single target, because good grief, bosses are a pain in the ass.
What flask set ups do people here use?
"
FireTako wrote:

Just a bunch of instalife flasks for me, and ele resist flasks. When MoM and AA are your only defenses unless you have a coil, shit hurts.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Mar 17, 2016, 12:29:31 AM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
FireTako wrote:

Just a bunch of instalife flasks for me, and ele resist flasks. When MoM and AA are your only defenses unless you have a coil, shit hurts.

Err, this is not a good idea (and is probably part of the reason why you're dying so much on this build...).

In general you want two insta-life flasks. I prefer Divine, some people prefer Hallowed for more charges. Alternatively, you can use one instant Divine and one regular Eternal if you're doing Labyrinth runs. Try to aim for Seething for both, although Bubbling isn't the end of the world either. As for their suffix, Staunching is probably the standard. For some encounters, like Vinktar Square, you might want a Grounding set instead.

The other 3 flasks get a bit trickier, and are more situational. For regular mapping play I'd go for a Granite Flask of Warding. Prefix doesn't matter too much, go for +Charges or Alchemist's I guess. A second Granite with 90%+ armor is a nice bonus too. This won't save you from a massive hit, but it will make you mostly immune to chargers/leapers and getting caught out and surrounded by haste mobs. I like my 5th flask to be Quicksilver with this build, but many people go for Basalt now too.

For specific encounters though, you'll want to mix up your flasks a bit. For Atziri's Trio, you'll want 2 Staunching Divine, along with 3 Staunching Granites. This may sound like overkill, but it allows you to kill the Whirlwind guy last and completely ignore his insane bleed.
For Atziri herself go for 2 Staunching Divine (for insta healing off the spear), 2 Fire resist and 1 Lightning resist.

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

I went on to GCP recipe all my gems at the same time after hitting 20 so now even low-tier maps are somewhat difficult till I relevel the gems.

...Don't do this. Just level extra gems on a weapon swap and GCP them, then re-level them on the weapon swap while you continue to use your original 20s. As a caster you are completely boning yourself for a good 30+ hours of play if you reset your only gems back to level 1.
Last edited by Glick on Mar 17, 2016, 3:28:42 AM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
McGuireyo wrote:
Just wanting to know what stats everyone has with this build. Such as crit, hp, es and overall dps.

However, the single target damage is utterly atrocious. I'm wondering there's some way to substitute storm call into RGGBBB (aka spell totem, pierce, cold pen, spark/faster casting/added lightning) for single target, because good grief, bosses are a pain in the ass.

What tier of bosses are we talking here? I never had any issues :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

"Well, you are supposed to go Deadeye/Occultist with this mate. Consecrated does not work for this no :)"

But i don't build es, i build so much crit ^^ i think hirophant or cheftain or asasin is better for me ^^
"
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
McGuireyo wrote:

What tier of bosses are we talking here? I never had any issues :)

Before I died I was doing up to T14 very quickly. I don't think that guy knows what he's doing..
Is Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe 6L good with this build?
Thank you very much, LiftingNerdBro for this other very nice detailed guide.

I have just one question. Even if both classes are good (Inquisitor, and scion DEA-OCC) for this build, I would like very much that you share with us your thoughts about which one you to prefer personally and why.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info