[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
bamelam wrote:
short update: lvl 80 inquisitor, lvl 19 5-linked spark: 25k tooltip (with pc, 95crit)

still lotsss of room for improvement, very mediocre gear.

Sounds good man! I hope you enjoy it.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Why pick Scion instead of Templar?
Seems like Templar gets more damage and everything.
Hey!

Thanks for build, I'm following and nice... lvl 73 in Perandus SC (scion deadeye/occultist), but the AM curse not works with me or totem, its a bug or just change that recently?

my first totem build, so idk much about...
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Mar 11, 2016, 4:57:32 PM
"
TommyXe wrote:
Why pick Scion instead of Templar?
Seems like Templar gets more damage and everything.

As you can see from the guide. Both options is something I recommend =)
Hello there,

Thank you for your build, I am really enjoying it so far ! Actually lvl 79 deadeye/inquisitor and cleaning T6-7 maps properly (didn't try higher).

I am running with 3.6k life and 1.1k ES atm, didn't make my transition to MoM / EB yet (still waiting for a solid spirit shield and intuitive leap). I am also still dependent on my mana flask as totems are using like 20% on my mana pool (50% mana reserved from AA and HoT) everytime I cast them, did anyone had the same issue ?

My actual setup uses 6L spark totem with added lightning dmg / light pen and conductivity. Every mobs/elites encountered are melted by the spark totems so far.

Spoiler

I tried using increased crit / crit dmg with assassin's mark instead but it seemed to be less effective, I will consider going back to it with the last crit nodes and better jewels...

Aaand using stone golem with ZO really seduces me, I may use this whenever I switch to MoM / EB !

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with this build, really helped me :)

Cheers

"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey!

Thanks for build, I'm following and nice... lvl 73 in Perandus SC (scion deadeye/occultist), but the AM curse not works with me or totem, its a bug or just change that recently?

my first totem build, so idk much about...

A good tip is to use orb of storms - curse on hit - assmark
"
Alwyle wrote:
Hello there,

Thank you for your build, I am really enjoying it so far ! Actually lvl 79 deadeye/inquisitor and cleaning T6-7 maps properly (didn't try higher).

I am running with 3.6k life and 1.1k ES atm, didn't make my transition to MoM / EB yet (still waiting for a solid spirit shield and intuitive leap). I am also still dependent on my mana flask as totems are using like 20% on my mana pool (50% mana reserved from AA and HoT) everytime I cast them, did anyone had the same issue ?

My actual setup uses 6L spark totem with added lightning dmg / light pen and conductivity. Every mobs/elites encountered are melted by the spark totems so far.

Spoiler

I tried using increased crit / crit dmg with assassin's mark instead but it seemed to be less effective, I will consider going back to it with the last crit nodes and better jewels...

Aaand using stone golem with ZO really seduces me, I may use this whenever I switch to MoM / EB !

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with this build, really helped me :)

Cheers

Glad you like it!

Make sure to get a higher ES pool before going into higher tier maps. I'd recommend aiming for 1500-2000 ES for higher tiers :)

The ZO/Stone golem is pretty boss yea :)
Why Exceptional Performance and totemic zeal are so important?
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
Why Exceptional Performance and totemic zeal are so important?

Its not that important. But if you go scion u can pick it up easy and its good utility. In general theres two ways to scale spierce, heavy crit/multi or projspeed/duration. Prefering projspeed/duration allows you to be more tanky and less restricted on gear. If u go inquisitor u wont need any of that, you just rush as much crit/multi as u can get.

Gonna post my progress so far with inquisitor @ lvl 85:

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4JqgxSDkgPxBEvEZYWbxa_GmwdFB8CJKomlSoLKhMqWysKLJwtHzY9NsU26TpYO3xBlkM2RKFJUUmxTLNOrk8EUuxVS1XGWOVaK13yYeJirGSdZp5o8myMcFJ59n_Ggh6Cm4Pbg_OFMonTi4yMNo5kj_qSbpMnlSCVLpo7naqdrqIAoqOj8qcIqLmuEq6zsTa0xbb6uMq5k7xWwGbAmsHzwuzDCdAf0PXSfNWm18_YJNn82wvhc-Nq5CLrY-vu6_XtPO-I7-vwH_DV8h33pvfB-Tf53frS?accountName=bamelam&characterName=BYERVAMPYER

gear
Spoiler

link: totem-spark-fastercasting-critchance-critmulti-pierce

Tooltip with pc is at around 35k+.

ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Thank you Bam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type