[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

My bad I thought I was replying in the shockwave totem build that I posted. I recommend that for that build as well.

For this build it shouldn't be necessary. The best thing you can do (temporarily) is to use Zealots Oath + Stone golem and then spec out of it later once you have high enough ES to not run out =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
LiftingNerdBro,

Can i use with this build voltaxic? I'm seraching dual spark totem with voltaxic but i dont know what will be good.? I might be wrong and i cant use voltaxic??
Can u help me ;)?
I'm kind of confused about the Ascendancy.

It says Deadeye/Occultist, but from what I've read, you only get 6 total ascendency points, which does not let you acquire both ascendency classes. If you can only choose 1 with the scion, which is the best bet? Also, is there any way to get the passive tree on the website to show the ascendancy tree?
Perandus IGN: AvriILavigne
"
pat1441 wrote:
LiftingNerdBro,

Can i use with this build voltaxic? I'm seraching dual spark totem with voltaxic but i dont know what will be good.? I might be wrong and i cant use voltaxic??
Can u help me ;)?

There was a Chaos Spark builds with Voltaxic and dual Apep's Rage in 2.1: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1570650

A 1 chaos (and 1 flask slot) solution to recharge ES with EB taken. Requires Stone Golem or large amount of ES to work properly. Bonus 40% increased damage.
Last edited by YobaYoba on Mar 9, 2016, 11:05:31 PM
"
wallwasheralf wrote:
I'm kind of confused about the Ascendancy.

It says Deadeye/Occultist, but from what I've read, you only get 6 total ascendency points, which does not let you acquire both ascendency classes. If you can only choose 1 with the scion, which is the best bet? Also, is there any way to get the passive tree on the website to show the ascendancy tree?

You get the second ascendancy upon completing merc labyrinth.
"
pat1441 wrote:
LiftingNerdBro,

Can u help me ;)?

You *can*, but why would you want to? Reflect isn't an issue for totems. You just keep plopping more every 3 seconds. That basically defeats the purpose of voltaxic, which is to keep you from blowing yourself up to reflect.
"
pat1441 wrote:
LiftingNerdBro,

Can u help me ;)?

You can yea, but I wouldn't recommend it. You don't have to worry about reflect and this is a crit build =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
After further looking in to inquisitor vs occultist for second scion, I chose inquisitor.

Crit = base crit times (1+increased crit chance)

.06 (spark) 6% =.06

1 +560% (crit from tree and gloves, I didn't include weapon or jewelry) = 6.6

.06*6.6 = .396

So 39.6% crit chance. With 9% for assassin's mark we go to 48.6%

If we include the 120% from inquisitor we go to
.06*7.8 = 46.8%

Add 9% from AM and we get 55.8% crit.

This is an increase of 7.2% crit plus 20 % increased damage.

If you look at what you get from occultist, 20% increased ES isn't that meaningful because we already have about 80%Es from the passive tree and over 400 intelligence. An additional 20 wont really matter (like 100 ES). Also our es is semi gated behind the mind over matter ratio.

Like I said earlier, if you take 100 damage, 30 goes to ES so if your ES goes higher than around 40% of your health, it's conpletely useless and wasted.

I picked 40% because you can flask health back and cast spells.

The regen is the thing that looks the most appealing. But it's really not as good as it seems.

End game with occultist you will have around 2k ES.

This will generate 20 ES per second. One totem costs roughly 100 mana. So is it worth it to wait 5 seconds to cast 1 totem?

I really think this choice is a trap and needs to be reconsidered. I love the build I just don't like occultist.

My suggestions to anyone else trying the scion build is to take inquisitor after deadeye. After that use chaos golem for more mitigation instead of fire golem (you got 20% increased from inquisitor so you arent losing damage). And finally drop the worst crit nodes by the scion and pick up the faster start to ES recharge next to eldritch battery. This allows weaving totems for the 100% increased crit while still recharging ES very quickly.

I just wanted to pop in and say that voidbringer gave me more dps than maligaros

maybe eventually that will not be the case, but it gave me like 350 ES and more dps than maligaro, I recommend trying it
short update: lvl 80 inquisitor, lvl 19 5-linked spark: 25k tooltip (with pc, 95crit)

still lotsss of room for improvement, very mediocre gear.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Last edited by bamelam on Mar 10, 2016, 3:59:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info