GGG Please address the countless drop rate threads.

GGG can you please address the countless threads about the drop rates in this game/league.

please.

fyi if you dont know what im talking about head over to the feed back area and feast your eyes.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Feb 8, 2016, 11:59:41 AM
and what are you talking about?
Just another low effort OP.

Nothing to see here, move along.
If the post are in feedback and your feedback is about said feedback, maybe post it there for better results.
Nothing wrong with drop rates, the "problem" arises when player's expect to loot items worth several exalt's, regularly.

You will make the equivalent and usually alot more exalt's by trading away the lesser value items over time.

Remember... pennies make pound's! :P
there are serious drop rate issues with currency/maps and item drops.
GGG are prety happy with the drop rates, the whiners are people that wan't loot piniatas under the guise of it making people play more, it will for a month then the game dies because the have everything....deal with it, the game is a long term grind and it's intended to be that way.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
GGG are prety happy with the drop rates, the whiners are people that wan't loot piniatas under the guise of it making people play more, it will for a month then the game dies because the have everything....deal with it, the game is a long term grind and it's intended to be that way.

you state that but where is your source of said comments? for the record i don't want any thing handed to me. I have put my time in farming for items that never drop. 1500 hours farming for Shavron's until i gave up. No game should require that much time for 1 item. sorry but nothing you say will change my mind about that. i out more time into finding 1 item in POE than every geared character is d2, d3, WOW and many other MMO's.

maybe its not the drop rates maybe the game as a whole is flawed. the trading system is complete trash. no in game auction house just sucks dick. haveing to use a 3rd party wed site to buy/sell is just fucking stupid. also i do every thing in my power to play self found as i feel selling/buying is ARPG's destroys the core of what ARPG's are supposed to be.

If GGG are fine with the game in its current state than thats all they have to say and the people who hate the drop rates can leave this game.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Feb 8, 2016, 1:44:10 PM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
i out more time into finding 1 item in POE than every geared character is d2, d3, WOW and many other MMO's.

Don't tell me you found the high runes to craft a D2 item with the relative power level of PoE's shavs.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
i do every thing in my power to play self found as i feel selling/buying is ARPG's destroys the core of what ARPG's are supposed to be.
This game is designed with trade in mind. You find tons of stuff worth little bits here and there, you're expected to trade those little bits into bigger bits and then trade those big bits for the item you want. Do not expect them to make this game rain GG loot all over you every 10 minutes or every day even. If you want that then D3 can take care of you. I think you are just expecting something a lot different than what they are providing.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Feb 8, 2016, 2:21:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info