[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

Just want to show off my new toy :)

Seller rarely came online and if he did it was random. Woke up this morning earlier than I normally do, login, checked to see if he was online and BAM sniped.
Great build, nice discussion going on here.

Quick question, what flasks do you prefer to use?
"
popotm12 wrote:
I'm Looking forward to this build for incoming ascendancy

Can you add skill points per 20 level?

And I want to know what ascendancy class you pick for this build and why?

The tree will be almost the same, just that u will take the Force of Nature cluster at bottom right. If you go for berserker ascendancy instead of assasin you will save some points and use 1 point on bottom right for 0.4 % mana leech.

Im probably not gonna add skill points per 20 level as this build isnt really suited for leveling, maybe ill add later. Can add a lvl 90 tree though.

Best pick is Deadeye paired with either Assasin or Berserker, personal preference which one of those you pick but i think berserker might be the best before you are very high level.

Something like this for lvl 90 with deadeye/berserker:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4Dlg-rEYEUdRUgFr8ZtBo4IXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpLYMwfDH6NZI31DnUOyg8LT0-Ps8_J0FySshNklFHVUtW-lnzWlJbr13yX7BgQ2HiY6dlTWZUaFhuPW6qb55v8nBScg9yqXXLdvd3B3fXe8N_K4MJg1-DzITFhrOGzocTidOJ2Iw2jX2QCpBVkn2Ub5hvm12btZykoJ-keKiarKq18rc-vJq9Nr3mvoC-p8EzwdXDOsT2xq7I3MlnykrXlti93CPdDd1G3vjlz-dU6mLtP-1E8pf3Mv4K_94=
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Mar 4, 2016, 11:21:59 AM
"
Really loving the build so far. The fact that you have such good clear speed and at the same time you're able to maintain really high mf is so awesome!
My gear so far:

What would you suggest I upgrade first?

Great job making this build!

Thanks mate. Defo upgrade the sadimas to one with ele weakness on hit first, ive seen them sold for 1-3 ex. Next i think id try to get a better ammy with high wed/crit multi and rarity.
"
illmtk wrote:
Just want to show off my new toy :)

Seller rarely came online and if he did it was random. Woke up this morning earlier than I normally do, login, checked to see if he was online and BAM sniped.

Damn, nice catch. This is even better than mine! How much did u pay ;P?
"
kriztolized wrote:
Great build, nice discussion going on here.

Quick question, what flasks do you prefer to use?

Used this for a long time. Gonna swap the TOH and Atziri's Promise in Ascendancy for

+ the new flask that gives onsluaght with shock removal mod.

Shocking bosses is sweet for loot and speed.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Really loving the build so far. The fact that you have such good clear speed and at the same time you're able to maintain really high mf is so awesome!
My gear so far:

What would you suggest I upgrade first?

Great job making this build!

Thanks mate. Defo upgrade the sadimas to one with ele weakness on hit first, ive seen them sold for 1-3 ex. Next i think id try to get a better ammy with high wed/crit multi and rarity.

Okay thanks, I'll get right on that!
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

Best pick is Deadeye paired with either Assasin or Berserker, personal preference which one of those you pick but i think berserker might be the best before you are very high level.

I'm afraid - 5 % Increased Damage taken :C
"
Something like this for level 90 with deadeye/berserker:

It doesn't work can you update it?
"
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

I'm afraid - 5 % Increased Damage taken :C

Then i'd go with Assasin i think. Try both and see how it feels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info