[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

All Windripper builds died when ggg nerfed Windripper.
"
TrumX wrote:

About the so called problems leveling

/snip

you're new so you wouldnt know how much better something else is.
I meant relative to doing something else.
There's no armor, no Grace no nothing. She's squishy and the dps isnt anything to write home about.
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ i dont know why you found it so cringe to level, i levelled a templar version with ice shot and it was pretty easy, i more got tired of the skill at lvl 66 (get tired of most bow skills).

You literally buy a Storm Cloud and fly, lmao. Weird experiences. Leveling might want some more life nodes to survive but other than that, no big deal. I will probably play this in the next temp league.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I just leveled to 91 in flashback solo with the build this last week. No issues at all. Posted my gear progress and skill tree progress on page 10.

Still abit lacking on mf but dps is fine. Added lightning for higher maps/IIR for lower maps.

The 2 builds in the OP are mainly for standard gear and you won't pull it off without alot of exalts. The one i've been doing now is designed for leagues and should be a nice go to build for clear speed and decent MFing.
relative performance vs alternative builds =/= "issues" or " hard"
"
TrumX wrote:
Hi!

Im playing the greeds version at the moment on perandus, only lvl 63, but looking forward to finally equip my ripper and the ventors. will stay in dried lake propably until I hit 80 or so since I have another lvl 91 I still have to level on maps anyway.

About the so called problems leveling: Im relativly new, this is gonne be my third char that will be above 80 - I had more problems leveling from 1-50 roughly than I had 55-63 (after 55 with the build+proper gear). I started sparking, that was shit cause not enough mana to sustain dps, then went arc+stormcall. With -8mana per cast jewellery that was doable, but still not so awesome. Well I had no idea if I should have started with TS from the beginning, maybe I should have.

Anyway it worked out, and after I made it through normal and cruel lab and got the piercing nodes as well as deadeye(about lvl 55) the build is totally viable to level at least until now even though wearing all MF gear already except the ripper and 2 ventors, and using an amulet for -8mana per cast that I wanna drop, but at the moment I dont have enough mana, I think 90 mana unreserved. Im waiting for the Assassin ascendency and then I will drop some more in the int nodes maybe. I thought about doing essence sap, but with the -8mana amulet it actually really works out. ALso Im still in Act 2 merc at 63 (yeah, I overleveled a bit) so I will get some more passives anyway aside from leveling.

Here's one question: one 20(30) int node gives me 10(15) mana right? Thus since 80% are reserved I would get 2(3) unreserved mana?! Because if that is the case, until I can afford more passives to "waste" I think I will keep the -8mana amulet, problably get one with rarity, crit and maybe a resistance Im missing. Im going to spend the most time on dried lake anyway at least until like 80+, so I dont have to think that much about high-end DPS or high-end survivability soon.

Thanks for the cool build, it's already fun!

Hello and thank you.

Leech will carry you later when you get more dps and the build needs to get to at least 80 ish before it start to feel smoother. You also get base mana as you level up so thats gonna help you too. i sit at 187 mana unreserved atm on perandus (not using empower). Drop empower for now if you use that. I posted my perandus build on front page now as the others are designed for GG standard gear. I would advice you to follow that as it will push your survivability up quite a bit and make it easier to level up.
Bump 4 bruh

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey I never had a MFer and this builds looks nice. And I love farm mid high tier maps so I would like to know if with this build I can farm t10 and t11 without die with tabula. Or with kaoms heart but with 5L wind ripper. I don't flip items so I will take a lot of time to get 6L.
Anyone can make a video pls? It will be for the next league prophecy
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Any updates for 2.3 pls?
"
NeverSayNo wrote:
Any updates for 2.3 pls?

No changes in 2.3, just grab the 2 extra points or point + 40 int is probably best. New start location is meh. I think with 8 ascendancy points some other classes are probably better. Gonna try out a raider myself when im done in prophecy.

Looking at your account seems like you are new. Wouldn't bother with this build without 100 ex at least to start with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info