[2.1] Effortless Budget Fun: Hyaon's Fury - Spectral Throw

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Mentioning Mathil's build was just a tipp for you, since i don't have a Build thread of my Ele ST.

But here is it, my ELE ST. I also started as Duelist, just to have one. Ranger would be Better, more Proj. damage at the Beginning

Gear

stats

Mathil hasn't even released even a Update to the new Leech nodes at Duelist.

I also have skilled Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, which makes you way more tankier then your hybrid setup.

This will be my last Post, since it seems that you are resistant to constructive feedback or simply don't get it. If you wanna take forever on maps, most likely die in high tier maps since you can't kill fast enough, fine. Many people me included just tried to tell you how you would get way more out of it.

A Foil with at least 1.9 aps will have more aps than Hyaon's with Onslaught, just saying.
So in the End why make a Build Thread to show that Hyaon's is obviously not viable for ST?
It has a nice mechanic in it for sure, but the investment, a Socket in the 5l/6l is such a terrible waste, a dps gem or even Lightning pen would be much stronger. You can even skill Graceful Assault which gives you Onslaught too.

So, yeah play your Ele ST, enjoy it until you Hit the Progress Wall, which will take a while by the
clear speed i could see in your Video.
I was just trying to tell you that you won't be happy with your spec. in the long run.

So cheers..

Dude, the guy has fun playing his build and he's just sharing. He doesn't have to change to the "OMG OP META BUILDS" just because they have more dps or clear speed. It's just a game, if he has fun, then he's winning :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info