Are there other games like PoE but not p2w?

I was looking in my browser for some non p2w games but my search couldnt found anything.
By the way what are subscription based games?Are there any non p2w browser games that have no incash?
No. All the f2p ARPGs out there have some sort of p2w built in.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Really?7 views and no response?No one on a MMO SITE KNOWS OF A GOOD GAME?!? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?
Try google...not hard
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
If you're looking for offline games...

Hellgate:London (Not the Relicensed Korean one)
There's some pretty cool mods for it that amps up difficulty and increases level cap and some other nice tweaks.

Titan's Quest
A Hack & Slash RPG themed in Greek mythology as well as Egypt and China I think...

Torchlight 2...

Grim Dawn
Made by the same guys who created Titan's Quest, Takes place in a Dark Ages Setting with Witchcraft and stuff like Plague Doctor Masks.

Fate Series - Hack & Slash RPG for Casuals... I guess.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
alexde77 wrote:
Really?7 views and no response?No one on a MMO SITE KNOWS OF A GOOD GAME?!? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?

You wan't to know what's serious around here?

Serious Spoiler
This spoiler.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
alexde77 wrote:

There are plenty of good games, but good games cost money to create. You need to choose between wanting everything to be free or being willing to spend a bit of cash.
GGG are actually unique in their approach.
I'm amazed at the quality of this game being a F2P, even if I complain about its faults a lot.
they constantly refuse to make "buy this win button" stuff that plague just about any other F2P game out there.

great games (like in Jeremiah's list) all cost money to make, as MonstaMunch noted.
even bad games cost money, but bad games aren't worth *your* money.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I said online not offline.Online games that are not p2w.
"
alexde77 wrote:
I was looking in my browser for some non p2w games but my search couldnt found anything.
By the way what are subscription based games?Are there any non p2w browser games that have no incash?

"like poe but not p2w" is redundant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info