Upcoming Unique Items

Dual-wield shields HYPUUU
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
dunno those look pretty fun, but still i cant really imgaine that anyone with experience in this game would consider any of these for their endgame gear...

and i always wonder why u guys waste so much time on creating items that are in the end just vendor trash instead of fixing current issues of the game...

whatever still hyped for new league :)

I wanted to create a fun unique that wasn't really vendor trash and actally be used. But yeah I knew half the peopel would react like this. Good thing there are as much positive reactions as well ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 4, 2016, 4:09:58 AM
"
For Wyrmsign, if I use two -1 max endurance charge jewels, with some unique that reduced charge duration, will it be possible to have a semi-perma rampage as long as I can gain endurance charge?

The claw is quite good for RF build.

Answer to Wyrmsign : yes. It works the same for 1 to 10 endurance charges, as long they are on your possible maximum amount you'll gain rampage.
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
re: "wyrmsign".

"
RaggedCompany wrote:
All I can think about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSGw4KyR9c

interesting. rather, it makes me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-EdLMxjPCg.

Spoiler
"mmm... shai hulud!"

Dead on, my friend !

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
interesting uniques, using two essence worm rings granting 2 * +2 levels on 50% auras without any mana reservation for both is not endgame worthy? what youre talking about?

it does work this way carl, does it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Creon wrote:
No idea why all the hate. I see immediate use for Reckless Defense and Essence Worm.

Essence Worm in particular is extremely obvious. It's for Blood Magic builds. Corrupt a white socket and it is versatile as well.

On Reckless Defense, a mechanical question for GGG. Is the additional chance to receive a critical strike additive or multiplicative? That is, if someone equipped 5 and an enemy normally had an 8% chance to crit, would their chance to crit become 12% or 58%?

I would also like to know that.

If its 58% in the case u listed above then u will get shocked and frozen all the time so that jewel will be very risky.
At first i had hopes that Reckless Defence jewel could actually be useful,
But similarly to fragile bloom - the penalty is just too overwhelming.

5 of those jewels would give you 100% block chance applied to spells, yes, but monsters would also be hitting you for 1.5x damage most of the time. (lets not even think about 'powerful crits' rares)

Not sure people realize that each jewel socket by default is worth 7% life and 30% damage.
So by having 5 of those jewels you not only receive 50% more damage, you also sacrifice 7*5 increased max. life and 30*5 increased damage.

Just my two cents.

(then there's also elemental status ailments to worry about, which become quite unpleasant)
Last edited by _Interrupt_ on Feb 4, 2016, 4:30:12 AM
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
5 of those jewels would give you 100% block chance applied to spells, yes, but monsters would also be hitting you for 1.5x damage most of the time. (lets not even think about 'powerful crits' rares)

Critical strikes deal 30% more damage by default for monsters, so 1.3x damage. GGG has also not confirmed if it is additive or multiplicative with their chance to crit. Most enemies have a base chance to crit in the 5-8% range, to my knowledge. If this is multiplicative, five jewels would "only" increase that to 7.5-12% chance to crit.

"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
Not sure people realize that each jewel socket by default is worth 7% life and 30% damage.

That depends on which league you play and your wealth. In hardcore seasonal leagues, a jewel socket is worth 7% life and 16% damage for most people. Finding a jewel with 7% life and two damage mods relevant to your build can be difficult.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Everything you do is sub-optimal.
Last edited by xThreads on Jul 2, 2021, 7:25:14 AM
Good stuff, I like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info