THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

I have question. Why this build is weak in making Atziri?
"
Nastrun wrote:
I have question. Why this build is weak in making Atziri?

It's not weak at all vs normal Atziri. Uber Atziri is difficult to do for most builds which are unable to keep 100% flask uptime, and this build cannot keep 100% flask uptime. Her spears are also dangerous to a build with no armor like this one.

Honestly, I dunno why Uber matters and why people always ask about it. If you want to farm uber, there are TONS of cheap flavor of the month builds on the forums designed specifically for that purpose, and if you plan to farm uber, you should be playing one of those. No Mjolner build right now is ideal for Uber farming.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:

Stun is probably the best alternative to fortify. Not sure either of them are very significant, but will be curious what you find.

The fortify chance with the Champ Ascendant ascendancy seems to be either bugged, or lightning Strike doesn't work with it (for whatever reason).

So it looks like Fortify gem is BiS here. Darn. I was looking forward to being able to stun some bosses.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
--Douglas Adams
You think aegis Aurora block build can do uber atziri and generally be more tanky than this budget version build?
"
Nastrun wrote:
You think aegis Aurora block build can do uber atziri and generally be more tanky than this budget version build?

Well let me say this up front - this build cannot do Uber on a budget. You need top notch GG gear for it. If you have less than 8K ES and/or have meaningfully less damage than what is posted in the OP, you can forget about it. Empower/Enlighten are also necessary as you are going to need 89% lightning/fire resist for the Uber fight itself (w/Saffel's).

If you want to do Uber on a budget, you should stay away from any build with a Mjolner in it.

I mean life block build with aegis Aurora, armor and some es. A another build.
"
Nastrun wrote:
I mean life block build with aegis Aurora, armor and some es. A another build.

Yeah, but I have essentially played only this build for 18 months. I can't speak to what a good, cheap uber farmer is currently.
If i don't get an enlighten lvl 4 gem, what auras i will not be able to run? I only have an enlighten lvl 3 atm.
Last edited by nasty69 on Mar 27, 2016, 6:46:44 PM
"
nasty69 wrote:
If i don't get an enlighten lvl 4 gem, what auras i will not be able to run? I only have an enloghten lvl 3 atm.

Just don't run Empower or Enlighten on your auras in that scenario. You can run all the auras just fine with no empower and no enlighten. You only need the level 4 enlighten + level 3 enlighten if you are also running empower on your auras.
Hi tackle, i'm doing this in the current SC perandus, would you still recommend vinktars flask be used? (bare in mind it no longer has the instant leech)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info