Development Manifesto: Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

hype!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Cool stuff, can see lots of different uses for flasks, and more variety is a great thing! :)
Awesome stuff! Also before its flooded; any confirmation on the release date posted on reddit and PC Gamer? Not sure Ill believe it till I hear it direct from the Chris's Mouth.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Feb 3, 2016, 12:48:20 AM
PATHFINDER RANGER HYPE AS FUUU
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Sexy looking flasks.
YES!

Everyone, we did it! NO LEGACY!

"
Other than changes to Unique Flasks, these changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have (no legacy versions are created).

Thanks Chris! Thanks Devs! Thanks GGG! No legacy!!

Even if that mean no legacy for Utility Flasks, still it's FIRST STEP FOR REMOVING LEGACY ITEMS FROM GAME! HURRAY!

Best changes to me and all community, good to see GGG can hear us, awesome.

Now we should do our best to make GGG change Melee so they can be viable and useful, we must help GGG with melee buff.

Chris, please take a look on melee and buff them, make Marauder, Duelist more useful classes and better node. Right now they worst when comparing with other class.

And melee overage much weaker, so maybe you can change it?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Even if that mean no legacy for Utility Flasks, still it's FIRST STEP FOR REMOVING LEGACY ITEMS FROM GAME! HURRAY!

you think that they now will retrospectively remove other legacy items from the game?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
you generally should update ALL your flasks, because they should have all the SAME size... sometimes the combination of too small and too big flasks lOOk so semi Prof.

at all very interesting.

the distille flask is like the aziri flask too big... i think if you resize them 3px around this will help a lot :)

if i start wif a subclass, all audio files still reworked for special one?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
vio wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

you think that they now will retrospectively remove other legacy items from the game?

Yes, while they keep legacies, we'll remember them how much they are bad in the game. At last they will remove (I mean change them to the new version) them.

edit: but i just relized, what with talismans? remove them also? MMM maybe that is a point of not return..
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Feb 3, 2016, 6:08:27 AM
I am looking forward to these changes! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info