Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

Why would you nerf resistance flasks like that ? A few new classes may have the ability to increase resists but what about the rest of the classes ?
I'd say it's those ascendancy classes that need to be rebalanced and not the resistance flasks that affect everyone.

And lower duration for quicksilver ? The flask that is most used while traveling around the maps ? Why on earth would you do that ?

New content and game mechanics are always welcome... but you don't need to break everything else.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Why would you nerf resistance flasks like that ? A few new classes may have the ability to increase resists but what about the rest of the classes ?
I'd say it's those ascendancy classes that need to be rebalanced and not the resistance flasks that affect everyone.

And lower duration for quicksilver ? The flask that is most used while traveling around the maps ? Why on earth would you do that ?

New content and game mechanics are always welcome... but you don't need to break everything else.

that what i try told developers, i trust they hear us
Suddenly inquisitor and raider sound a lot more fun!
- Guys, our oneshot mechanics is too weak, players preventing deaths using resistance flasks. Thats wrong, they should die!
- Ok, lets nerf them, like 4% should be enough, right?
- *scary* But... but what about some builds depends on flasks? What about hardcore league?
- Shut up and nerf
I like these changes. Glad that there will be no legacy items.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Poison Reflect Comming ??

Kappa

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. (It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances, so this change is designed to partially counteract the new tools such as the Flask Effect mod and new Ascendancy options.)

RIP Utility Flasks... :'(

There goes my regen on my Goddess build, Ruby's were barely worth using over Health Flasks as it was, now they're completely pointless...
The Consecrated Ground Flask would be interesting... If you didn't already get it 24/7 from the Templar Class. <_<

Here I was hoping for a Flask Effect Ascendancy Class to further increase the paltry 10%, and instead they nerf it.. >_<

Resistance Flasks are now completely useless. GG GGG.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 3, 2016, 12:30:09 PM
Sulphur Flask... Already prepared a build working especially well with this one. PoE at it's best.
ALso increased duration....DAMN! ;)

gj GGG, giving us way more choices!
CI >> Life
Great revision!:D
damnit my legacy mjolner build nerfed again! You guys are making it a challenge to keep it immortal to everything :P

flasks like taste of hate and rumi's have been breaking the game a long time. now with vinktar (which honestly has no drawback because you use it in tandem with shock immunity) and ascendancy, it will be interesting what challenges GGG will make for players. because with the above three flasks you are basically unkillable...and ascendancy only makes that abuse case more easy to keep up.

mjolner will adjust and live on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info