Revealing the Secrets - LA

"
H0X9 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
mirrored item colors cant change you know ^^

getting those points costs me 4 points, 30% more + points + abiity to shock compared to 50% more, is kinda hard decision to make.

Again 10k+ health builds, you can't shock them anyway. And I forgot about the "can't change socket colors" thing :D

When you crit for 6k++ a hit, you shock but it's not even required.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Do you think that Tornado Shot is still viable, or it has been nerfed too much?
Last edited by H0X9 on Mar 12, 2016, 4:02:59 AM
tornado shot is close range attack and it has 30% damage reduction in pvp as far as i remember.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
im glad that this build is getting popular and it counters EA very well.

if someday i'll quit this game, remember me as someone who foundd the cure for EA cancer with another Cancer.

char submitted to HOGM. no more axe card farming boys. )

ah yeah, i forgot to mention, thanks to dethklok for giving me such opportunity.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 15, 2016, 7:29:28 PM
Yup used my lvl 100 ranger and HOGM submission to copy Rupes character. I hope it mines more tears than Qbots submission.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Rupenus wrote:

if someday i'll quit this game, remember me as someone who foundd the cure for EA cancer with another Cancer.

Hm should I post my sparker build? I dont dare, the evil I could release is unspeakable, but I guess its out there already anyway
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Hm should I post my sparker build? I dont dare, the evil I could release is unspeakable, but I guess its out there already anyway

I think it is

IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
Dethklok wrote:
Yup used my lvl 100 ranger and HOGM submission to copy Rupes character. I hope it mines more tears than Qbots submission.

Unfortunatly all your efforts combined will be wasted by the IA who will bleed to death in a split second :p
"
IceDeal wrote:

Unfortunatly all your efforts combined will be wasted by the IA who will bleed to death in a split second :p

Oh ive got a little surprise for anyone who wants to use big phy hits against this GM xD also it only needs to hit you once :P but if they dont do away with EA being able to stack on the forcefield before you trigger the GMs it prob wont go so well.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I like painting the whole area with CA and then popping it :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info