[2.5] Summon Raging Inferno ( 6L flame golems) - atziri 5L - 5 curse support!

DreamScythe is right. Commander of Darkness 6% dmg and 2% speed is actually added to the buff granted by aura. This mean that if you are using Generosity you won't get this bonus, because aura is not affecting you. Allies still get it in this case. Aurified curses doesn't affect you or your allies, so Commander of Darkness is useless. Sorry for the confusion.
I'am really excited to try it out, but i'am going hardcore, so i need a solid defensive system.

Blasphemy with enfeeble and temporal chains seems really good leaving one curse to damage, elemental weakness or projectile weakness, on curse on hit.

But i find the MOM EB a little struggle in defense.
Should i go for shavronne's? Or pure ES CI? Or fuck it and pure life? Or MOM EB really are the best?
What should be the best defensive option?

Already thanks!
"
Bizrock wrote:
I'am really excited to try it out, but i'am going hardcore, so i need a solid defensive system.

Blasphemy with enfeeble and temporal chains seems really good leaving one curse to damage, elemental weakness or projectile weakness, on curse on hit.

But i find the MOM EB a little struggle in defense.
Should i go for shavronne's? Or pure ES CI? Or fuck it and pure life? Or MOM EB really are the best?
What should be the best defensive option?

Already thanks!

I initially used low life shavs, but quickly found that MoM life was far superior. If you went full life, you would have mana issues (golems cost close to 300 mana) which means less curse auras. This can be fixed using CoH however. The trade of is large health pool for less curses and of course, no MoM.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
What are your thoughts on Doedre's Scorn?
It increases damage by 15% for every curse the enemy has. Since we are running multiple curses, it might add a lot of damage.
The downside is that we end up casting curses instead of using them as auras. But then again, if the golem is doing all the work, you should have ample time to cast a few curses?
Doedre's Scorn increase your damage, not minion's. It is useless.
Can I ask how you manage to level up/do quests in the early levels?

The only thing that does damage for me now are the Zombies, and they clear maps very slowly... plus they are super unreliable when fighting bosses.

I have already tried my best in doing different combinations, such as fire ball + multiple projectile, fire storm, storm call, etc. But none of them feel right.

It would be wonderful if you can make a leveling guide, and telling us ways to speed up the progress so we can reach lv41 quicker.
Last edited by QQinfinity on Mar 21, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
I found leveling with SRS to be quite comfortable. You get it at lvl 4 or smth like that. The only change in the skill tree I made was investing into one of those duration clusters. Later you can refund it. SRS all the way to dual Clayshaper. They are very cheap. Stone Golems just murder the entire cruel. Man, I leveled with them, and I didn't even know, that I could support them :F (place support gems in Clayshaper, like minon dmg). Realised it way too late. Even though that, it still was extremely easy. In act4 cruel or early merc just change to Flame Golem. Remember to start lvling it as soon as you get it in act4 normal. Tabula was a great asset there. Used Flame Golem-Minion Dmg-GMP-Controlled Destruction-Spell Echo-Faster Casting.
"
QQinfinity wrote:
Can I ask how you manage to level up/do quests in the early levels?

The only thing that does damage for me now are the Zombies, and they clear maps very slowly... plus they are super unreliable when fighting bosses.

I have already tried my best in doing different combinations, such as fire ball + multiple projectile, fire storm, storm call, etc. But none of them feel right.

It would be wonderful if you can make a leveling guide, and telling us ways to speed up the progress so we can reach lv41 quicker.

Actually macexor is correct. In Talisman league, I used a +2 minions helm with SRS - Spell echo - Minion damage - melee splash.

This alone pretty much did all content all the way up to level 80. I think once you reach level 41 and have 2 clayshapers, the flame golems will start to shine using a 4-6L chest.
Last edited by DreamScythe on Mar 21, 2016, 3:49:09 PM
I'm trying out 5 curses now (I lost about 700 es, and 145 hp)

so far I miss ball lightning with GMP, but the damage is unreal
Last edited by DreamScythe on Mar 21, 2016, 7:07:36 PM
What do you like most for coh? Arc or Ice Nova?
The damage looked already great in your vids, must be insane with those 2 curses.
How is the Power Charge Uptime?

700 ES is quite a bunch, but sounds like a fair tradeoff.
IGN: Scordalia_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info