[2.5] Summon Raging Inferno ( 6L flame golems) - atziri 5L - 5 curse support!

Hey there currently running a variant auramancer of this build on breach league, and its clearly great.
Was wondering if someone tested to cast something like 3 golems + another one for the new primordial jewel stat (as 5L-6L) ? I mean with 3-4 Harmony we can achieve +80% golems dmg buy casting another one + we have the other buff from golem !
WIth lightning golem (uses spell / proj we have the same support gem requirements)

It could be even more powerfull than controlled destruction !
"

the by far best build you can run
3 blasphemy cursed (enfeeble/flammablilty/elemental weakness) + discipline + lvl 1 clarity
9 jewel sockets (the new jewels are by far the biggest dmg boost now)

Hey axle,

Where do you pick up the ability to run three curses without using the boots or ring?

"
bcampbell2858 wrote:
"

3 blasphemy cursed (enfeeble/flammablilty/elemental weakness) + discipline + lvl 1 clarity

Hey axle,

Where do you pick up the ability to run three curses without using the boots or ring?

whisper of doom passive and amulet
if you don't have a +1 curse amulet, you have to use the ring, ofc

but the build only does need es. some minimal res and stats, you could easily get elsewhere
so a cheap rnd +1 curse amulet is fine. you don't need a 20 ex jewel

every single amulet with 15% or more increased es, some stats and res should be vaaled ;)
and if your not lvl 100 yet, you should skip some es nodes and some jewel sockets
you can't run a life build, because you don't have enough nodes to skill into life. CI es is the only viable option if you want to min/max.
Last edited by axelchen01 on Dec 6, 2016, 7:54:07 AM
Thanks for the info. I do have the whisper of doom passive...forgot about the ammy...will have to look into that. Def thinking about switching into CI, i think a tri curse is reasonable and it would be nice to use boots/ring of my choosing. Now just need to make some currency! Do you think it is still worth utilizing the heretic's veil helm with the 3 curse setup?
"
bcampbell2858 wrote:
Thanks for the info. I do have the whisper of doom passive...forgot about the ammy...will have to look into that. Def thinking about switching into CI, i think a tri curse is reasonable and it would be nice to use boots/ring of my choosing. Now just need to make some currency! Do you think it is still worth utilizing the heretic's veil helm with the 3 curse setup?

yes the build is not possible without the 12% addition reduced mana reseverd
at least if you want to run discipline. and that 450 (thanks to passive nodes) engergy shield is needed imho

the build has 34% reduced mana reserved

so discipline is 35*0.66 = 23,1%
3*35*0.54 curses is 56,7%

20% mana left you need to cast your golems (250 mana is needed for a 6 link flame golem)
Last edited by axelchen01 on Dec 6, 2016, 8:41:18 AM
Can any (Might jewel) owner please explain how does aggressive work ? Because at the moment im at 67lv playing pure with 3 golems and i cant say that they are passive :)
IGN: Summonium
Last edited by Eranicus on Dec 6, 2016, 10:15:23 AM
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAJuKvk_sg9OPSI4N4hUnjLHfiukCEVA1uacrbRnZWxslS66DCX0Ya9vsikyz0B_v66yY99fMvGaeqsSFYE25EJeESFxrw22boY9GGGp4L3zlWAcdFLGQpwjr7hzcjxq4kyj6gsf56NP7E2yofVqRaqwYVi9v2RNwu1XW6ro0CjdmgKS0DBcv-tKMdiympus3gzwoZOcNH5MnvoqhL3IPlG9mVFfJDXyYrdkLKpj6gFH7zRYfGOL3HU8Bb4t6nL5Bh3_GwcXsGCy_FdeGrlZjWFpSKVXgOw0RD0Zx4Ygdqv5JytMYPL0nLai-gJwytzGlxE5tb57KSl-wm7WExcM6GYr7CfbaGo8=

i run 2* harmony and 6* might

10k es and -45% dmg from enfeeble is HC viable
you could also use 2 additional cursed via curse on hit, but it's not worth it imho
dmg is already more than enough. and i don't want to use crap boots (with 10% movement speed) and a crap ring

Hello, I am running DreamScythe's build, but you made some valid points in your post so I am considering switching. I just wanted to get some more detailed information from you. I wanna start by saying I have never run a CI build before. I wanted to know if there was anything I needed to be prepared for switching into it. Before that I wanted to know what level should I spec into it? Before that I will explain my character a bit.

I just hit Merciless at level 60. Here is my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9AthFScYVhhqGmwbJRzcKPo1kjpYPC1Bh0QERZ1LrkyzTblTUlXGWAdakWh0aPJqQ2qsa9ttGXgvfOV9GILHg1-DzIPbhWCMsY8aj0aYrZrgm4qboZ2uogCnCKh9qsSsmK9stz64k75PwFTGrsy80B_T-9i92VvaYtrd34rkIukC6-7siu_r8B_3wffX-ej-Cg==

My current gear:

I have a Heretic's Veil, currently levelling enough to use it. I wanted to know what other gear I should switch going forward. Just rares with Res/ES?

Also the Gem setups, since you are dropping the Curse on Hit what goes there? I imagine for best performance I will still need to run animate guardian. Any gear recommendations there would be great as well. Other than the Golem line, Animate Guardian, and Tri Curse, what else should I grab? I dont fully understand the level 1 Clarity. Is that just for mana regen to cast golems? I also understand desecrate, is Leap Slam fine as well?
"
TheClownKing wrote:
I dont fully understand the level 1 Clarity. Is that just for mana regen to cast golems?

For the Bonus from "Commander of Darkness" Ascendancy Node
"
TheClownKing wrote:

I just hit Merciless at level 60. Here is my current tree:

I have a Heretic's Veil, currently levelling enough to use it. I wanted to know what other gear I should switch going forward. Just rares with Res/ES?

Also the Gem setups, since you are dropping the Curse on Hit what goes there? I imagine for best performance I will still need to run animate guardian. Any gear recommendations there would be great as well. Other than the Golem line, Animate Guardian, and Tri Curse, what else should I grab? I dont fully understand the level 1 Clarity. Is that just for mana regen to cast golems? I also understand desecrate, is Leap Slam fine as well?

i would recommend the switch at lvl 80 with this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA0fDXwN4hCXEQ8RUBNsFScV1xcvGDwYVhhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoo-iqYLL8vbzW5Ow08KEGHRnFIjkuuTLNNuU5tUilV1lXgVmNXyVgHWFpakVxrX7Bk52qsa9ttGW-ecLt4L3zlfRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIaujLGPGo9GkyeYrZuKm6GbtZwynL6hL6XEpwinK6h9qsSsmLQMuJO9J75PvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzQH9OP0_vZC9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsg-yK7-v22vfX-ej6gPrS-wn-SQ==

after you got a decent 500+ es 5/6 link body and lvl 18 disciplin you should be fine.
crystal belt is also a huge es buff, if you can get one
right now i run with tabula (so 0 es from my body) and still have over 5k ES

regarding animate guardian, i don't run that skill at all
6 link flame golem
4 link curses (one to change)
4 link lightning wrap for mobility
3 link summon zombies (minion life and fortify)
3 link disciplin clarity and orb of storm
4 link your favourite offerings or a chaos golem for some phsy dmg reduction. whatever you like best there...

if you run 5 instead of 3 blasphemy only curses. you use orb of storm / curse on hit / projectile weakness and AM or temporal chains

you could also run leap, because that skill does not require so many sockets to be useful.
and add skeletons or spectres. whatever fits your style best

edit: but i do have a question on my own for all you guys here
cans some1 do the math on empower. is it worth it, or not over elemental focus / controlled destruction?
Last edited by axelchen01 on Dec 6, 2016, 12:25:28 PM
axelchen01,

What ascendency did you go for this? Why do you like minion life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info