[2.5] Summon Raging Inferno ( 6L flame golems) - atziri 5L - 5 curse support!

have you tried quadruple golems with new liege of the primordial?

having 4 golems sounds fun at least
What auras do your minions benefit most from?
"
pabrt wrote:
have you tried quadruple golems with new liege of the primordial?

having 4 golems sounds fun at least

Well, it's more like trading full block from bone offering for 33% more dmg and additional 60 increase. I am not sure if we won't be too squishy with that setup but maybe someone tried that.
"
Pirt wrote:
What auras do your minions benefit most from?

haste works great
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
How about some brainstorming guys?

Wondering about some stuff:

1. Is there any option to create a viable ES Build? Infernal Mantle?
Thought of perhaps skipping the full-curse setup and change it to an Aurora-Setup with some Auras running. Especially since 6-9 ex is a bunch for Heretics. At least for me ^^

2. Has anyone tried out Chaosgolem?

3. What's been mentioned also caught my mind, Liege of the primordial - any ideas? Perhaps an option would be using a +2 helm for another elemental golem type... just thinking out loud.

Last edited by inspiration on Aug 4, 2016, 7:56:24 AM
the novelty of this build concept entertains me to no end , thank you op.

chaos golem is kind of annoying (all golems are actually) because of its ai and attacks .. its hard to find gems that work on all aspects of a chaos golem since its part melee , part aoe , part damage over time with some but not 100% over laps

plus chaos is harder to buff up with things like curses than elemental where you can throw on flamability and elemental weakness + ee .

and if you are going chaos golem. might as well go zombies instead and scale poison off of their physical attacks

liege of the primordial is not a good idea. the necromancer tree has waaay too many good minion related bonuses to make 1 extra golem better than three powerful ones.

you can get 100% minion damage just from the nerco ascendancy which is not a small number . not too mention the buffed auras , bone offering synergy etc..
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 4, 2016, 8:20:02 AM
Saltychipmunk is right on point. I did test all other golem types with several different setups. For clear speed and damage, Flame golem was by far the best. As in at least twice as powerful as every other golem.

If the 4k hp scares you, keep in mind that our curses are extremely powerful - the temp chains severely slows enemies, and on top of that we run MoM.
with the absurd price of Heretics veil atm, and Commander of Darkness getting a big buff: What do you think about switching to auras instead of blasphemy? Maybe take lowlife instead of Veil as shavs is now as expensive as heretics anyway..
I really like commander of darkness, it is definitely really strong. But even with CoD, I think curses are stronger.

Running low life shavs is fine, but it is also riskier (from my experience).

The very first version I made of the build was actually low life shavs and relied entirely on life regen for casting spells with blood magic, and shavs ring for es regen. The problem I found was that there was no life flask available for "oh sh*t" moments.

Great build! Just bought rumi's, and got this amulet yesterday;

Now I only need to 6l my chest and level up the gems. Sadly my AG dies way too much due to the aoe damage from essence monsters, might need to unsummon him to prevent spending a few C for the gear every time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info