I have to say it...PoE is better then Diablo 2

For its time; absolutely not. When compared today? Yes, absolutely.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
k1rage wrote:
"
I have to say it...The PS4 is better than the PS2.

Spoiler
If you need this one explained to you I have no time for you.

would it be odd if I disagreed with that statement at least in many ways lol

Yes. Wait until the PS4 is at the end of its lifespan if we're gonna compare libraries. If youre talking about specs well, I dunno what to tell ya
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
PoE is the best game ever made. Anyone who disagrees with this statement is objectively not me.
poe has far better pve (or pvm as it was named back then), the boss fights are extremely good (atziri, malachai, merveil, kaom are all a similar style and are great, other ones are interesting too)

when it comes to pvp however poe has some of the worst i've seen while d2 had the best, d2 pvp was insanely fun

PK'ing was also a thing, in hardcore you were always at risk of dying to someone using pk scripts or you could just join a party, declare hostile and hunt people down

of course d2 also had a better storyline, cinematics and insanely good music which i see is completely neglected by game producers nowadays

i also never liked the way they mixed strength/dex/int with passives and while i love the huge skill tree the fact that it's the same for every single character is a huge -
PoE is the more complex game, but I had consistently more fun in Diablo 2.

D2 had smoother, less clunky gameplay. It also didn't gate progress-content behind RNG, and you could deliberately farm for specific items due to the more narrow, more clearly defined loot tables.

So as a game whose intention is to entertain the player, I think D2 was better.
"
PoE is the best game ever made. Anyone who disagrees with this statement is objectively not me.

lul.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Well yes they are from different times. For its time D2 is more impressive. It probably the most important ARPG.
Alot of the reason PoE is so nice is because it borrowed and improved on D2.
Many reasons D3 was dissapointing was becaused it lacked alot of D2s features.

But many see D2 as this holy grail in the ARPG genre that no game has come close. While in fact alot of its features has been surpassed by games like PoE. I think nostalgia can often give a missleading view of an older game.
"
I have to say it...The PS4 is better than the PS2.

Spoiler
If you need this one explained to you I have no time for you.

I never had a console so... no idea. Don't care though. =)
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
WickedSausage wrote:

2. Better currancy. The orb system is great and really helps reducing inflation. Gold in D2 was kinda meh..

The fact that you think gold in D2 was used as currency in trading, has me thinking that the D2 i played and the D2 you played are entirely different.
"
dicknapp wrote:
"
WickedSausage wrote:

2. Better currancy. The orb system is great and really helps reducing inflation. Gold in D2 was kinda meh..

The fact that you think gold in D2 was used as currency in trading, has me thinking that the D2 i played and the D2 you played are entirely different.

N ist O 3 pul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info