Darkest Dungeon "spoiler" VS path of exile. Who copied who?

Last mission of darkest dungeon is so similar to path of exile act4... so.. who copied idea from whom? Any ideas?

P.S. i do like darkest dungeon that last mission so im not complaining, im just curious if its a coindincence or what..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Last mission of darkest dungeon is so similar to path of exile act4... so.. who copied idea from whom? Any ideas?

P.S. i do like darkest dungeon that last mission so im not complaining, im just curious if its a coindincence or what..

They both copied Contra NES game because it involve killing an heart?
GGG clearly copied the Mom's Heart fight from Binding of Isaac.

Spoiler

It's sarcasm.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Great minds think alike :)
Not first time copying... See this XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8aPAmGZw0

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
webas wrote:

They both copied Contra NES game because it involve killing an heart?

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A SELECT START
An "ancient evil long buried underground that has awakened" isn't all that unique of an idea, dude.
Life feeds on Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Lol everyone jumps on bandwagon.. I wasnt even talking about killing heart lol.
It was about the level design - inside belly of the beast. It reminded me of poe..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
It's an archetype of storytelling, and it has been around since we sat around in caves and someone said, "We got no TV yet, can't even use Google on those low resolution walls, so let's tell each other tales that make sense of the things we don't understand."

Most video games have very simplistic, very basic stories. PoE is no exception. For a game with a genuinely great story, play Planescape: Torment, if you're fine with the dated graphics (it's an old game).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info