Something special about you?

"

This is a long sob story thing...

Before i joined the military, i was a bully victim, which lead to depression, then suicidal thoughts, 50% of the reason why i joined the military was to hope that i would die and i would stop suffering...

the other 50% was to, ofcourse, defend my country.

Until....

I remember taking a bullet (literally) for my friend who was calling in support, he wasnt paying much attention, and the cover we were sitting behind was kinda crumbling (high calibre fire coming from a town a few hundred feet down the road), so, i tackled him, the 2 bullets hit me (felt like one to be honest), one hit me in the right shoulder, then the other one in my rib area... he cried for 2 hours when we came back while i was in the medical tent, getting patched up, saying that i literally saved his life....

I sometimes think about that situation in my head, heck, even re-writing this has brought up some tears...

its a bit unfortunate that he killed himself due to PTSD a few months ago... he was an amazing friend... PTSD is a bitch

Well.. i guess what im trying to say is.. something special about me is... what i wanted to kill me, made me stronger in the end...

if that counts, ofcourse.

Much love.

Much love to you too. Very sad. I am sorry mate.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
I'm still in love with the first person I ever fell in love with.
And as long as she loves me too I really doubt that will ever change.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Hmm, well I have Asperger Syndrome. Not sure if a borderline developmental disorder counts but lol.
I've never broken any bones nor been hospitalized for any amount of time, have never been in any form of car collision, nor have I ever lost my keys, wallet, or phone.

I'm pretty sure the risk-aversion and hyper-focus is due to some form of agoraphobia, but I'm going to pretend like it's purely upsides anyway.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"

This is a long sob story thing...

Before i joined the military, i was a bully victim, which lead to depression, then suicidal thoughts, 50% of the reason why i joined the military was to hope that i would die and i would stop suffering...

the other 50% was to, ofcourse, defend my country.

Until....

I remember taking a bullet (literally) for my friend who was calling in support, he wasnt paying much attention, and the cover we were sitting behind was kinda crumbling (high calibre fire coming from a town a few hundred feet down the road), so, i tackled him, the 2 bullets hit me (felt like one to be honest), one hit me in the right shoulder, then the other one in my rib area... he cried for 2 hours when we came back while i was in the medical tent, getting patched up, saying that i literally saved his life....

I sometimes think about that situation in my head, heck, even re-writing this has brought up some tears...

its a bit unfortunate that he killed himself due to PTSD a few months ago... he was an amazing friend... PTSD is a bitch

Well.. i guess what im trying to say is.. something special about me is... what i wanted to kill me, made me stronger in the end...

if that counts, ofcourse.

Much love.

Much love to you too. Very sad. I am sorry mate.

Cheers mate :) <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
I can properly clap with one hand, and can do so with both hands. :P

That's surprisingly useful in certain situations.^^

I can only do it with my right hand though. :/
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
I have Pikachu's face on my arm permanently.

Pictures please ^.^

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Alros wrote:
I'm still in love with the first person I ever fell in love with.
And as long as she loves me too I really doubt that will ever change.

This is great, I love this :)
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
I have Pikachu's face on my arm permanently.

Pictures please ^.^

Spoiler

I'm really hoping you just drew Pikachu on yourself and took a picture.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
"
Einkil wrote:

I'm really hoping you just drew Pikachu on yourself and took a picture.

Try right-clicking and use "Search in Google"...

And crush the hope? No thanks!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info