January Development Update

"
LMTR14 wrote:
if you have the BALLS (or rather the lack of!!!) to make a trading update that STILL doesn't let you trade automatically (!!!!!!), you won't see me ever again. simple as that.

They have the Balls!

From the news post January 12, 2016 More of Your Questions Answered! by Chris Wilson https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562421

"Auction House - can we expect one any time soon? I am a completely new player to PoE. Having to use third-party tools to search for items for sale is painful. Not having an automated way for something I post for sale to be bought and delivered to a customer means I will never sell anything, as I play the game to play the game, not to be a merchant.

The trade improvements will never be in the form of an auction house that has automated buyouts. There are many reasons for this, but the short answer is that trivial trading has a very negative impact on games. There are other trading improvements coming. Just no automatic buyouts."

No Automatic trading makes me :)
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Jan 27, 2016, 4:35:23 PM
"
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys!

Trade System
The first stage, substantially improved APIs, is expected around the release of Ascendancy in March.

That's awesome news! Improved APIs - hoorah!

Just one little question. What the hell is an API?

It's for developers like me to use, to me your gaming expirience alot better, like poe.trade and more....
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
trade hype

and welcome to the new dev o/ hurrah

ascendancy hype overload as well
great news :) thank for steady improvements!!!

Please put Journeyman Armour on sale again :)

and hyyyype!!!!
Last edited by minuskind on Jan 27, 2016, 5:39:13 PM
"
drakelucas wrote:
I'm level 40 for example in act 1 cruel, and level 55 at most by act 1 merciless. Cruel is sad. Sad from a game making standpoint in general. Sad for anyone that has ever made more than 4 characters. This is the biggest things that makes players play diablo3 and other games. There are 50+ zones in each difficulty. You guys could balance it out quickly in 2 difficulties. Put the skill points from cruel in the boss fights(why is it not so now...) and WAH LAH! Shit would make sense right!?? O.o

That would be awesome! Or maybe just having an alternative way to level up, first char in the league you have to do the campaign and on your next chars you can have something like "adventure mode". I'm leveling my 5th character this league and man how I wish I could just skip it...
Last edited by mindfreakk on Jan 27, 2016, 5:38:44 PM
As always thanks for the news!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Runslingan wrote:
YES at last they are adding Auction House :D

Ummm No.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Runslingan wrote:
YES at last they are adding Auction House :D

Ummm No.

Any interest in a no trading League (between different players), I always say I am going self found but have to buy a couple of items. LOL
Cool stuff indeed. Excited to see the subclasses.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Please improve pathing whily cycloning. Its near impossible to spin in some places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info