[2.1] Drunken Bladefall - Self-Cast Poison Bladefall - 7k EHP 95k+ DPS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT THE BUILD
Basic Info & Bandits
Welcome exiles!
This is the first offical guide I have made since first joining during open beta 2.5 years ago. I have played pretty much every league since 2013. I present to you my Drunken Bladefall build currently in TSC. I wanted something a bit more tanky that could dish out the pain to tackle most/all T13+ End Game Maps. I ended up here after getting a Ranger to 92 in the first few weeks of the new TSC league. This is also my first 95, age(27 days), Played(11.5 days)
________________________________________________________________________________

Mechanics - Self-Cast, Non-Crit, Poison(Bino's + Support Gem), Block(60%/48%), Flask (8 Seconds[Alchemy Nodes + The Retch Belt], Dual Curse(Warlords/Enfeeble). We also use Blood Rage(when safe) , Rally Cry & Vaal Haste.

A mouth full I know. The Drunken part comes from our abuse of Flasks, I'm currently running 2x hp and Taste of hate / Atziri's Promise / Rumi's Concoction. They last for a crazy 8s, along with our 3 Frenzies up from Blood Rage we are zooming around the map with a full bar of buffs 1-2 shotting all groups. The life regen from the bino's keeps us with full hp along with our high leech. I am able to keep the flasks up almost 90%+ of the time in maps no problem. If you enter a dangerous area like in overgrown ruin then pre-pot before you enter the rooms and go to war with the mobs. I will try to have a video to better explain how quick the clear speed is, but I have NEVER played anything this powerful before.

95k+ Dps is a value I use while in maps. Fully potted and buffed running room to room one shotting all mobs, watching the rare's get destroyed from all the poison stack sharing. If you want to be realistic about my damage numbers...

In Hideout 36k / Flasks 55k / Frenzies 75k / Rally Cry + Everything running, 95k+ I've seen up to 110k before I think. (I wont count the 350k+ Echo Shrine)

________________________________________________________________________________

Bandits

Normal - Point (I plan to get Oak +40 life @ Level 97)
Cruel - Point
Merciless - Point

Pros and Cons
+ Fast & Easy Leveling
+ High DPS (even with 5-link)
+ High HP (7k EHP)
+ FAST Clear Speed
+/- No mana problems, If a problem Use Clarity
- Can't do maps with physical reflect
- Pain to do No Leech, No Curse, No Regen, Vuln + Crit DMG DMG DMG Maps

LEVELING
Quick Guide & Trees

GEMS SETUP
Gem Links

Bladefall

Movement - (Pick One, might have to go Flame Dash until 65/Bino's)
OR

Cast when damage taken

Whither Totem

Buffs

Optional

__________________________________________________________________________________________

MY PASSIVE TREE
Current Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBwSzBx4I9A5IDlwRLREvEZYV7Ra_FvMYPBhWGGoc3B2-H8ci9CY8JpUo-isKK3gsnC2LL50xnjLRM4c2PTlSOlg64TwFPV9Bh0SrRUdFfkWdSVFJsUyzTeNSU1NSVL1VS1WuVcZYB1xAXfJh4mKsakNqjGr6bAtsjG0ZdoJ8g3_GghCCx4PbjxqPpo_6kyeVLpaLl5WX9Jrgm6Gdqp_foS-iAKLZplesmLDYtNG1SLc-uJO86r0nvorAVMBmyAzIFNAf1bnXz9i934rfsOtj6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV8kX1b_fX-Tf56P4K_o8=?accountName=Aiyania&characterName=GothyClubGirl

MY GEAR
Current Gear

MY FLASKS
Chug Chug Chug

MY JEWELS
My Precious!
Stats to Look For
+x% Increased Maximum Life, +X% To All Elemental Resistances, +X% To Chaos Resistance, +X% To X and Y Resistances.

Try to get 1 or more Damage Mods - [Area Damage, Increased Damage, Chaos Damage, Physical Damage, Spell Damage]

Its Important to Cap Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistances as well as Chaos. DON'T IGNORE getting Chaos Resistance to 75%

MY DPS
Bring THE Rain

MY DEFENCE
Shield WALL!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

VIDEOS
Spoiler

Mapping
Spoiler

HARDCORE VIABLE / SELF FOUND - Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

ITEM FILTER

SPECIAL THANKS
Shoutouts
account/view-profile/Suitor ~ Guildie, who started this build. He helped my theory test Its limits while on school vacation. Cheers Man.

account/view-profile/Mikserdokota ~ Guide Formatting Inspiration

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
~
Drunken Bladefall Build (Witch) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1575889
Contact Hours CST
Last edited by Aiyania on Feb 6, 2016, 4:03:38 AM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 2:03:02 AM
Reserved ~ WIP , Planning to work on & finish by 1.28.2016

Lots of stuff added, will do some videos and work on mapping tips for the guide later today after a nap and i figure out how to get obs to work right. Will update more and upload video links later today.

ALWAYS - looking for Constructive Criticism to help and improve the build.
~
Drunken Bladefall Build (Witch) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1575889
Contact Hours CST
Last edited by Aiyania on Jan 27, 2016, 4:30:02 AM
Bump
~
Contact Hours CST
Awesome work so far! This guide is shaping up very nicely. Cheers and see you in-game.
what do you do with aura? and how do you apply both curses?
I thought cast when damage taken doesnt work with wearcrys. And did you consider Abyssal Cry?
Hi,

Have you updated your passive tree for 2.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info