Community Showcase

wow, that mine build is actually really impressive. the fan art is amazing, but that nightmare vid tho... hilarious :)
I remember my first deadhand encounter with blade vortex exactly like that. shit shit shit aaand I'm dead.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
No offense but the glacial cascade video show everythings wrong with pvp at the moment from getting one shotted by an invisible stacks of OP mines to fighting someone just spamming sparks without even moving. Op the devs noticed.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jan 25, 2016, 7:20:01 AM
Hi, Jipooki here.
First I just want to say thanks for including my GC miner video in the showcase! I was extremely confused when I started getting several notifications for comments on the video last night, and found out it was here. It's an honour to say the least.

My only regret is that later on, I might be the one on the receiving end of this build in the sarn arena.

Also wanted to respond to:

"
No offense but the glacial cascade video show everythings wrong with pvp at the moment from getting one shotted by an invisible stacks of OP mines to fighting someone just spamming sparks without even moving. Op the devs noticed.

It's incredibly hard to balance pvp since one of the primary goal of the game is to develop broken overpowered builds. That's why I don't think High level pvp should really be taken too seriously, because its seriously broken and is probably why the level capped pvp is more fitting for a 'competitive' scene. But, even with the op/broken/unbalanced state, that sparker fight was my first full length 1v1 match and it was incredibly satisfying to win.
Thanks for sharing your opinion by the way.
I do agree that high level pvp is hard to balance but a few fix would help a long way into making it more stable (removing the more multiplier on trap supports would be one of them as you can already shotgun people by stacking them, delivering x5 damages in one attack).
Anyway even if i dislike (a lot) this playstyle, it's a least a bit more legt than just spamming your sparks all day long, congrats for the win.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jan 25, 2016, 10:24:40 AM
"
Hi, Jipooki here.
First I just want to say thanks for including my GC miner video in the showcase! I was extremely confused when I started getting several notifications for comments on the video last night, and found out it was here. It's an honour to say the least.

My only regret is that later on, I might be the one on the receiving end of this build in the sarn arena.

Also wanted to respond to:

"

It's incredibly hard to balance pvp since one of the primary goal of the game is to develop broken overpowered builds. That's why I don't think High level pvp should really be taken too seriously, because its seriously broken and is probably why the level capped pvp is more fitting for a 'competitive' scene. But, even with the op/broken/unbalanced state, that sparker fight was my first full length 1v1 match and it was incredibly satisfying to win.
Thanks for sharing your opinion by the way.

Well, GGG have the possibility to balance PvP skills without affecting the PvE aspect of the game. But with the population of PvP-savvy people, it's like making happy 0.01% of the population by spending 10% of internal resources. It's like balacing lvl 100 progression around Havoc :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but I would like to get some actual information about the game and current progress..
If Chris is on vacation or traveling for business then OK, but community show case is just a placeholder for most of the players.

i appologize, i overlooked that his was still Sunday news, i thought it was posted on Monday. Nobody should work on Sunday, not even community managers.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
[Talisman Fan Art Competition] "As the prey grows more fierce, so must the huntress." - by Kujualla

There's no second 'u' in it though.
if you're blind, it's harder for you to hit yourself -Mark_GGG
"
Darkfyre wrote:
Why is there blood all over the guy's arm with the tat?? Was he doing the ink with an ink gun or a fucking scalpel??? o_O

This was just after removing the plastic bandage from the tattoo shop. I didn't want to clean it too vigorously since a fresh tattoo is basically and open wound, and I thought the extra blood fits right in with the POE motif.

Most tattoos bleed a good bit, and I tend to bleed more than others.

Credit goes to Now or Never Tattoo in Conyers, GA, USA by Chris Huff.

Thanks for featuring this Bex!!!!!
...."The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead,
but the dead should, if possible, serve the purposes of the living."
-from 'A Scanner Darkly' by Philip K. Dick
i lost my shit on that glacial cascade build. that was hilarious and very well done. +1

everything about this post is great.

that gc tho. lost it.
The glacial Cascade is awesome. Seems that the graphic textures need a higher resolution :D
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info