[3.0] Support 10 Auras + 2 Curse [ AURA BOT ]

Hey, would you say that its possible to roll this build in a fresh league? i mean, could it get me thru the content with a friend party?
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Hey, would you say that its possible to roll this build in a fresh league? i mean, could it get me thru the content with a friend party?

Maybe.
IGN: Physir
up
up
up
"
eskstyle wrote:

Your build was not on the listing, therefore it does not require being updated. Instead, it needs to be submitted, which I have processed with the following critique.

As is indiacted in bold lettering at the very top of the builds listing is this passage:
"
It must be updated to the current major version, and be an actual build guide. Links to your skill tree and gear is not a build guide. Where possible, I will be filtering submissions very moderately to only keep actual builds listed.
This is because the listing is intended to serve as a resource for other players to find builds efficiently and accurately. It is also a listing of build guides, that newer players and veterans alike can read and follow in order to experience more of what Path of Exile can offer them. For this reason, duplicate builds or builds that have shown very little effort beyond linking their gear and skill-tree are rejected.

You could save a point if you took the jewel socket above EE and pathed through Foresight, rather than through the witch area for equivalent nodes.

You tree pathing looks unique from other support characters, but only just barely. I would like to give more credence to the idea that your build is significantly unique and not identical to others, however the lack of explanation for your choices or thought process leaves no possibility for consideration.

Your build has 9 pages of comments, due to 52 comments where you use the word 'up'. Instead of creating the false appearance of discussion, thread authors can instead use the bump button to cause their thread to be 'on top'. I have created an image to help you identify this feature:

At this time, I believe it would be unfair to other build authors who have put considerable effort and time into their builds to have your derivative work that does not meet the standard criteria to be accepted. You are free to contact me if you change the build 'guide' with additional content at any time you choose.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Mar 10, 2017, 7:21:47 PM
"
Kwitch wrote:
"
eskstyle wrote:

Your build was not on the listing, therefore it does not require being updated. Instead, it needs to be submitted, which I have processed with the following critique.

As is indiacted in bold lettering at the very top of the builds listing is this passage:
"
It must be updated to the current major version, and be an actual build guide. Links to your skill tree and gear is not a build guide. Where possible, I will be filtering submissions very moderately to only keep actual builds listed.
This is because the listing is intended to serve as a resource for other players to find builds efficiently and accurately. It is also a listing of build guides, that newer players and veterans alike can read and follow in order to experience more of what Path of Exile can offer them. For this reason, duplicate builds or builds that have shown very little effort beyond linking their gear and skill-tree are rejected.

You could save a point if you took the jewel socket above EE and pathed through Foresight, rather than through the witch area for equivalent nodes.

You tree pathing looks unique from other support characters, but only just barely. I would like to give more credence to the idea that your build is significantly unique and not identical to others, however the lack of explanation for your choices or thought process leaves no possibility for consideration.

Your build has 9 pages of comments, due to 52 comments where you use the word 'up'. Instead of creating the false appearance of discussion, thread authors can instead use the bump button to cause their thread to be 'on top'. I have created an image to help you identify this feature:

At this time, I believe it would be unfair to other build authors who have put considerable effort and time into their builds to have your derivative work that does not meet the standard criteria to be accepted. You are free to contact me if you change the build 'guide' with additional content at any time you choose.

Cheers

If you do not want to put my build on the list that's fine, I said at the beginning, "Remember that you only have to support, it does not have any kind of attack, so you can not play alone."

Support builds don't have much to say, just needs to keep in mind that they will not be able to play alone. I made a small change in the build, take a look, if it is suitable to be on your list, I will be happy, if not patience.

I can't use "B" to bump my topic, not available for me, idk why.
The bump option only appears when a thread is ready to be bumped (eg, has fallen onto the second page). If you're trying to bump it before it needs to be bumped, so you're responding to your own thread that's a double bad =p

As for "Support builds don't have much to say, just needs to keep in mind that they will not be able to play alone"

I've been a support player in every game I've ever played, and have played support in PoE as well. There certainly is things to say.
- How do you position while mapping
- What are things to be concerned about
- What classes/builds do you synergize best with
- Why did you chose the auras you did
- Why pick up specific auras at other costs (eg. why shaper's seed over an amulet that could provide more survivability?)

You aren't explaining anything about your build, why your build is, why you made the decisions you did for your build, or how you play your build. I'm not sure why you think there's nothing to say as a support player. That statement makes every support player ever very sad.
"
VapidActions wrote:
The bump option only appears when a thread is ready to be bumped (eg, has fallen onto the second page). If you're trying to bump it before it needs to be bumped, so you're responding to your own thread that's a double bad =p

As for "Support builds don't have much to say, just needs to keep in mind that they will not be able to play alone"

I've been a support player in every game I've ever played, and have played support in PoE as well. There certainly is things to say.
- How do you position while mapping
- What are things to be concerned about
- What classes/builds do you synergize best with
- Why did you chose the auras you did
- Why pick up specific auras at other costs (eg. why shaper's seed over an amulet that could provide more survivability?)

You aren't explaining anything about your build, why your build is, why you made the decisions you did for your build, or how you play your build. I'm not sure why you think there's nothing to say as a support player. That statement makes every support player ever very sad.

I said "'ve already changed the build several times and what I pleased most was this. The support build can be done in several ways, in my case, my focus is on doubling or tripling the player's damage." xD

Well, no problem. My build was in the second page and there's no bump option.

Added pros and cons.
Last edited by eskstyle on Mar 12, 2017, 12:33:39 PM
Hey, i want to play this build with a friend. What do you think would be the best build to be supprted? I have Ancestral Warchief in mind cause it has good dps and rflectimmunity to the player. Minions would probably die to often in hard boss fights. I guess the Flameblasttotem build has less dps than warchief but it is more tanky cause ci. Do you you know a perfect co-build for clearing every content in poe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info