IGN: Physir
up
up
up
Just a few questions about this setup:

You said a while ago that you didn't have room to run an animated guardian setup, but you are using a gem socket for portal skill gem. Considering a stack of 40 portals takes exactly one inventory slot, could you not easily swap this quality of life gem out for a substantial increase in party dps from DB+LC guardian?

Also you've decided to use Dying breath over EE and Prism Guardian. But, with a Conqueror's Efficiency in one of your jewel sockets you can run additional auras while still using Shaper's Seed and only dropping clarity.

48+17=65+24=89+8=97
[genrosity-elighten-anger-wrath-hatred-haste:Shav's][discipline-vitality-grace:Prism Guardian][p.ice-p.fire-p.lightning-elighten:Alphas Howl]
[blasphemy-enlighten-curse:EE]

This leaves both boots and gloves open for your vaal skills, and by dropping clarity you have a slot open for animate guardian to increase your support buffs with DB+LC

And finally, what are your thoughts currently on using the Necromancer ascendancy for this build instead of occultist? You would lose some survivability and a potential curse in return for 30% skill effect duration to buff your vaal skills (Mistress of sacrifice) and 110% increased damage and 55% increased attack/cast speed (commander of darkness).
"
JujiKabane wrote:
Just a few questions about this setup:

You said a while ago that you didn't have room to run an animated guardian setup, but you are using a gem socket for portal skill gem. Considering a stack of 40 portals takes exactly one inventory slot, could you not easily swap this quality of life gem out for a substantial increase in party dps from DB+LC guardian?

Also you've decided to use Dying breath over EE and Prism Guardian. But, with a Conqueror's Efficiency in one of your jewel sockets you can run additional auras while still using Shaper's Seed and only dropping clarity.

48+17=65+24=89+8=97
[genrosity-elighten-anger-wrath-hatred-haste:Shav's][discipline-vitality-grace:Prism Guardian][p.ice-p.fire-p.lightning-elighten:Alphas Howl]
[blasphemy-enlighten-curse:EE]

This leaves both boots and gloves open for your vaal skills, and by dropping clarity you have a slot open for animate guardian to increase your support buffs with DB+LC

And finally, what are your thoughts currently on using the Necromancer ascendancy for this build instead of occultist? You would lose some survivability and a potential curse in return for 30% skill effect duration to buff your vaal skills (Mistress of sacrifice) and 110% increased damage and 55% increased attack/cast speed (commander of darkness).

Hi JujiKabane, I've already changed the build several times and the one I liked the most was this. The support build can be done in several ways, in my case my focus is on doubling the player's damage, Necromancer is useless because I don't use any kind of minion. If you wanna see my build just send me an msg ^^

I have slots for others gems, but I'm a bit tired of the game, currently my gems are like this.

Last edited by eskstyle on Nov 3, 2016, 10:57:24 AM
That's why I didn't mention minions when talking about the necromancer tree. It's the aura stacking and increased duration that offer benefit. Considering your massive amount of auras, you can give all allies in your party up to 110% increased damage and 55% increased attack/cast speed from the Commander of Darkness passive. This stacks on top of all the bonuses they are currently getting from the auras themselves. You can also increase the up-time of all your vaal skills by an additional 30% with Mistress of Sacrifice, which in many cases would allow faster clearing parties to have permanent up-time. This along with adding a guardian setup will increase the damage bonuses you give a party by far more than going occultist, at the expense of some survivability. Can you explain how these bonuses that have nothing to do with minions and specifically fall in line with the style of build you are playing are useless?
"
JujiKabane wrote:
That's why I didn't mention minions when talking about the necromancer tree. It's the aura stacking and increased duration that offer benefit. Considering your massive amount of auras, you can give all allies in your party up to 110% increased damage and 55% increased attack/cast speed from the Commander of Darkness passive. This stacks on top of all the bonuses they are currently getting from the auras themselves. You can also increase the up-time of all your vaal skills by an additional 30% with Mistress of Sacrifice, which in many cases would allow faster clearing parties to have permanent up-time. This along with adding a guardian setup will increase the damage bonuses you give a party by far more than going occultist, at the expense of some survivability. Can you explain how these bonuses that have nothing to do with minions and specifically fall in line with the style of build you are playing are useless?

I really do not know, in my opinion, it's only worth necromancer because of the Commander of Darkness, the rest is useless, like I said, I'm tired of poe, sometimes play for 10 minutes and I go out to play something else and 3 vaal haste is enough to run full map. But it's an option for another build ^^ Currently the build is in my scion using guardian + occultist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info